Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matzo

Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;) Empty
PostSubject: Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;)   Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:26 am

In-Game Name:Matzo
Server you wish to join: (TJ, ETPub, HNS): HNS
Previous clans(if any): AxE,EA..
Have you been in FL before? If so please specify when:ye i was in fL before a time before but it was gona but now i want join bck
Highest position in a clan(if any): recruiter
Longest time spent in one clan(if any):much to much i maked a break a bit so now i play again
Why did you leave your last clan(if any):cuz here is better Wink
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):medic
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):medic
Favourite Weapon:mp40,thompson
Your reason for wishing to join clan:cuz here are great ppl and great admins here u get alot of fun to..
What benefits can you bring to the clan:uhm we could do an christmas event or easter event when it is
Which admin(if any) directed you here: mnwa

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) An admin is using !launch, !throw and !revive to complete jumps on the Trickjump server: i could say dont use it to much it could be lil bit abuse ?

2) A player has just been muted for spam, and does /reconnect in order to evade the mute: well i could mute him bck if he spam again and next il kick him then il ban him if he keep doing

3) An admin has just been called a 'prick', and has decided to !ban the player : well he could say just stop it or i ban you like that

4) A player is revealing the locations of other players in the Hide n Seek server: i could mute him or kick him

Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;)   Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

you'll get recruited because yo was in EA, and we all know EA is full of retards!
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;)   Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 am

On all post there is a comment of Flame XD
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;)   Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Dark-Angel wrote:
On all post there is a comment of Flame XD

damn right mate, any post without me isn't worth looking at

ask uber
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;)   Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Accepted You will be set by a high admin in hns when you are next seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;)   Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matzo wana join this awsome team/clan ;)
Page 1 of 1