Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Electraaa

Electraaa

hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :) Empty
PostSubject: hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :)   hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 pm

In-Game Name:Electra
Server you wish to join: (TJ, ETPub, HNS):hns
Previous clans(if any):in FL,G!X..
Have you been in FL before? If so please specify when:yes ive been but wiht an another name it was when the old tags were on like this -=|FL|=-
Highest position in a clan(if any): pff high member .. loyal memb...
Longest time spent in one clan(if any):like 1.5 year wiht bit break :p
Why did you leave your last clan(if any):uh cuz i needed a break
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):medic
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):medic
Favourite Weapon:thompson ,mp40,panza
Your reason for wishing to join clan:cuz here are nice ppl in and its fun to play here xD Smile
What benefits can you bring to the clan:uh idk we will see whate the time brings ;p
Which admin(if any) directed you here: no one just found this server on the list

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) An admin is using !launch, !throw and !revive to complete jumps on the Trickjump server: i would say dont use them to much cuz it gonna be looking as abuse Wink

2) A player has just been muted for spam, and does /reconnect in order to evade the mute: well if he spam again kick? then i should ban for a coupel of time if he come again and spam

3) An admin has just been called a 'prick', and has decided to !ban the player: i could mute him just and ignore him while ur gameing

4) A player is revealing the locations of other players in the Hide n Seek server: well i could ban him its not allowed

-greetz Electra

Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :)   hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Electraaa wrote:
In-Game Name:Electra
Server you wish to join: (TJ, ETPub, HNS):hns
Previous clans(if any):in FL,G!X..
Have you been in FL before? If so please specify when:yes ive been but wiht an another name it was when the old tags were on like this -=|FL|=-
Highest position in a clan(if any): pff high member .. loyal memb...
Longest time spent in one clan(if any):like 1.5 year wiht bit break :p
Why did you leave your last clan(if any):uh cuz i needed a break
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):medic
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):medic
Favourite Weapon:thompson ,mp40,panza
Your reason for wishing to join clan:cuz here are nice ppl in and its fun to play here xD Smile
What benefits can you bring to the clan:uh idk we will see whate the time brings ;p
Which admin(if any) directed you here: no one just found this server on the list

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) An admin is using !launch, !throw and !revive to complete jumps on the Trickjump server: i would say dont use them to much cuz it gonna be looking as abuse Wink

2) A player has just been muted for spam, and does /reconnect in order to evade the mute: well if he spam again kick? then i should ban for a coupel of time if he come again and spam

3) An admin has just been called a 'prick', and has decided to !ban the player: i could mute him just and ignore him while ur gameing

4) A player is revealing the locations of other players in the Hide n Seek server: well i could ban him its not allowed

-greetz Electra

just threw up a little
Back to top Go down
chaos!!

chaos!!

PostSubject: Re: hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :)   hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 pm

APROVED!welcome to FL! Stay active, dont abuse, and have fun you should do perfectly fine. U will be set on a 2 week trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :)   hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey im Electra and i wanna join fl :)
Page 1 of 1