Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enhmod Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

Enhmod Problem Empty
PostSubject: Enhmod Problem   Enhmod Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:03 pm

This is not the first time that something like this happen, but of what i see some admins have problems with enhmod and can't access important commands No (like !set,!warn etc.). I've this problem and i don't know if the problem is my ET or the server. Anyway i tryed to search on internet and to ask someone why this happen. So, please, if someone know how to solve this problem and can help me and other players that have this issue, this is the place where to post Very Happy

Thanks for all and sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

Enhmod Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhmod Problem   Enhmod Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:06 am

Sorry if i don't posted it on the regular format. Anyway when i write !help and i open the console there is writed "EnhMod - Acces Denied".
Back to top Go down
derkson

Enhmod Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhmod Problem   Enhmod Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:38 pm

its just cause ur not set, someone prob did "!set dark 12" instead of "!setlevel dark 12"

enhancedmod requires u use the whole word !setlevel, to set the enh. level, if u see an admin in game just tell them to !setlevel u to ur level and u shud have it
Back to top Go down
Luna xD
Management

Enhmod Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhmod Problem   Enhmod Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Actually u need rcon to set people for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

Enhmod Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhmod Problem   Enhmod Problem Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 am

Ok, thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enhmod Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhmod Problem   Enhmod Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhmod Problem
Page 1 of 1