Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matt

Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining Empty
PostSubject: Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining   Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 pm

I think people who apply should go through some sort of custom test. People like rero2 Some members make wrong decisions and don't know how to be a mature admin. (refer to complaint in complaint section)
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining   Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:54 am

well my admin test i over from 3days ago pale and i still didnt have an answer confused

and i think i can handle it when am a higher admin because hen crap happrns in the server like that ill just mute and no more abuse:joker:.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining   Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:57 pm

fuck the system

you know there won't be a test put in
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining   Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:26 pm

rero2 wrote:
well my admin test i over from 3days ago pale and i still didnt have an answer confused

and i think i can handle it when am a higher admin because hen crap happrns in the server like that ill just mute and no more abuse:joker:.

erm, trial admin period is 2 weeks.... thats 14 days

and btw, to officially notify admins tht ur trial is over, u need to post in roster updates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining   Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harder critical thinking and problem solving evaluations prior to joining
Page 1 of 1