Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)

Go down 
+8
J0K3R
ColtWinston
Yamato
crnky
redtalent
Flame
McUber
derkson
12 posters
AuthorMessage
derkson

who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Empty
PostSubject: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 am

LOL ran outa space on the title, musta gotten 255... anyways put down who u think was best per server
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Empty
PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 am

Me, Nameless, and KillJoY on NQ. Dayummmm. We took off even teams, and played 3 vs everyone on V2 rocket I believe, and ended up killing everyone and finishing the obj. But I don't know if we were the best, I'm just saying, that was what we did one time. Very Happy

inb4 cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Flame

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 am

only thing i can agree with is the title, rest i think is madness
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Me on hide n seek, shit sake I can tell you this now I have NEVER lost a hide n seek match as an ally (seeker) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Hey red, how many times have you seeked?
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:47 pm

McUber wrote:
Hey red, how many times have you seeked?

Erm.... let me see..... 1+4 = 5, 5/2 = 2.5, 2.5 x 2 = 5, 5 multiplied by 5 = 25, meaning..

I stand by what I said, never lost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crnky

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 am

NQ was the shit
Back to top Go down
Yamato

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:56 pm

When NQ was around, I could pretty much take on anyone. but the top of the NQ skill list... really Is on like... Luna, Zigzag, Nameless and Wend!go.
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 am

can anyone guess what this is?

its lsbd...
Back to top Go down
crnky

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Ziggy was awesome Very Happy outlaw was great too!
Back to top Go down
Yamato

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm

OH yeah, Outlaw. And SkullCrusher too... you were good too cranky Razz
Back to top Go down
ColtWinston

ColtWinston

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 pm

I like to think I was pretty elite back on NQ...Then I realized - I'm more the personality...

~CW~
Back to top Go down
J0K3R

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 am

Me on Sniper tapping dem' headshots.
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 am

JMS on sniper.
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Me on spectator.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 am

lol
Back to top Go down
N12

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Can't forget myself and panda.
Back to top Go down
J0K3R

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 am

Never forget the times when i used to get 20 hs on BD under 1 minute
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 am

J0K3R wrote:
Never forget the times when i used to get 20 hs on BD under 1 minute
Cant shoot a spectator bra

Last edited by Lsbd on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F1r3St0rm

F1r3St0rm

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:13 am

Me, capt1eye, flame, matt at TJ :]
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)   who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who was the best players in all the FL servers in the 3ish years FL has been up (btw flame i agree with u this title 10 characters shit is annoyin so ima just make mine rly long too for lololololol's, jajajajaja.. kk. im done.. maybe, i think so anyways,)
Page 1 of 1