Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Go down 
+6
crnky
McUber
matt
Pluto
Lsbd
Flame
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame

AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Empty
PostSubject: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Can I get a rename to Flame? Cba to pretend to be Lewis anymore yo.

thanks yo

love yo ass, flame
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Empty
PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Nope.
Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:03 pm

AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ban_hammer
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
matt

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Flame is a gay name anyways. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Lsbd wrote:
Nope.
Very Happy.

go fuck yourself

Pluto wrote:
AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ban_hammer

point of this? fuck off

Simon wrote:
Flame is a gay name anyways. What a Face

go fuck yourself
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Man, you are just an angry person Razz
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 pm

McUber wrote:
Man, you are just an angry person Razz

I'll banhamma your ass next Uber
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 am

Come at me bro.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am

everyone is angry, just some people are more angry
Back to top Go down
crnky

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 am

Meanwhile in Japan

AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KCMqy
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 pm

I challenge that picture with this video Cranky
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 pm

yo what the fuck you posting this shit in my thread, fuck off niggers

can someone with brains answer my question
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 pm

yes flame ur name can be flame Razz
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 pm

well it needs someone to edit it, if it's anything like invisionfree - shouldn't be any trouble...

but as you can see, random niggers posting all over my thread, all i want is a namechange then i can live in peace
Back to top Go down
wowlightbringer

wowlightbringer

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Wow if i had say in it lewis would be muted on the forums for about a week. like seriously some things are not needed.....
Back to top Go down
Nexus

Nexus

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:15 pm

i hate to say it but i agree with wowlightbringer
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 pm

SO, anyone (by anyone i mean those who have power) have an answer to flames question Razz
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Change it yourself, edit your profile and change your username. I aint yo daddy, I aint changing yo diaper too Razz
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:43 pm

wowlightbringer wrote:
Wow if i had say in it lewis would be muted on the forums for about a week. like seriously some things are not needed.....

why? because i use words your pussy eyes can't handle seeing? if you don't like it, don't read my threads, fucking simple isn't it mate

Nexus wrote:
i hate to say it but i agree with wowlightbringer

again - couldn't give a shit what you, wolf or any other faggot has to say, mute me and i'll make new accounts, ban/i spoof, the fact they have a forum for freedom of speech implys i can say whatever the fuck i want, if they didn't like it - why make that forum

people posting random shit on my thread, i'll tell them to fuck off - asked a simple question which took way too long to get an answer

so yeah, fuck off fucking summer fags

McUber wrote:
Change it yourself, edit your profile and change your username. I aint yo daddy, I aint changing yo diaper too Razz

thanks, if i knew it was this easy, wouldn't have made a thread... normally this option isn't enabled on 99% of forums
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm

wowlightbringer wrote:

AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BpoDb
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 am

Alright asswads lets chill the fuck out. Flame, i don't care if you swear, but be respectful, you're no better than anyone else in this clan, at the same time, they arn't any better than you either. So lets all calm the fuck down, at treat each other like respectful humans. And I know people change names quite a bit so i left the option of changing your username available.
Back to top Go down
wowlightbringer

wowlightbringer

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:09 am

No ones going to treat me like that good bye... delete my account
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 am

wowlightbringer wrote:

LOL, gl in life, anyone says something against him

NO ONE GUNNA TREAT ME LIKE THAT JUST DELETE MY LIFE..............

also, telling people to fuck off doesn't mean i disrespect them, just simply means "fuck off", if you can't just see it for what it is, rather than seeing it as "disrespecting" someone well shi.... i respect people i've known for a while, we joke around - call eachother shit and mean nothing by it

some random comes along and says that if he had any power, he'd mute me, why the fuck should i respect that lol, he don't know me, judging me by the way i talk to other people who i've known far longer than ive known him

is like Red, he'll call me shit just for where i live in england, and i'll do the same - but because we both have a banging sense of humour, we know we're just pissing about and laugh it off, LIKE REAL MEN DO
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 am

wowlightbringer wrote:

Back to top Go down
crnky

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Flame wrote:
Can I get a rename to Flame? Cba to pretend to be Lewis anymore yo.

AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ask_my_butt_bird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AYO - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next