Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Colt Winston

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ColtWinston

ColtWinston

Application for Colt Winston Empty
PostSubject: Application for Colt Winston   Application for Colt Winston Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 am

Application Form:

In-Game Name: -=|OFL|=-Colt Winston

Server you wish to join: (TJ, Nitmod, HNS): Nitmod

Previous clans(if any): -=|FL|=-

Have you been in FL before? If so please specify when: I was an admin of the NQ server (Level 7).

Highest position in a clan(if any): Level 7 - Admin

Longest time spent in one clan(if any): Spent multiple years with -=|FL|=- with hiatus of W:ET in-between, always a member of NQ

Why did you leave your last clan(if any): -=|FL|=- has gone in a new direction, I have to reapply.

Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Field Ops/Soldier

Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Soldier

Favourite Weapon: Browning .30, MG42

Your reason for wishing to join clan: I am an ex-admin of -=|FL|=- and would like to restore my tags, and rejoin this clan.

What benefits can you bring to the clan: Senior advice on top of experience with administration. I was a member of the ||AA team with Yamato on the NQ Server when it existed.

Which admin(if any) directed you here: N/A

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) An admin is using !launch, !throw and !revive to complete jumps on the Trickjump server
First explain to them that this isn't appropriate for the game, and unfair to the other players. If they continue, report their activites on the forums for further review.

2) A player has just been muted for spam, and does /reconnect in order to evade the mute
Kick the player. If they reconnect again and continue spamming, temporarily ban the player.

3) An admin has just been called a 'prick', and has decided to !ban the player
Explain to that admin that it's allowed in moderation, and unban the player. HOWEVER, if the player was doing so on a regular basis, allow the admin to !ban that player.

4) A player is using an aimbot on the N!tmod frag server
Warn that player to turn off the bot. If they do not, temporary ban them for a week.
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Application for Colt Winston   Application for Colt Winston Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 am

Accepted

Ok good application, although question 1 was a trick question, it is actually allowed as long as it doesn't effect other players.

You will recieve level 12 on N!tmod since as you're a previous FL member, welcome back to the clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ColtWinston

ColtWinston

PostSubject: Re: Application for Colt Winston   Application for Colt Winston Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 am

redtalent wrote:
Accepted

Ok good application, although question 1 was a trick question, it is actually allowed as long as it doesn't effect other players.

You will recieve level 12 on N!tmod since as you're a previous FL member, welcome back to the clan Very Happy

Awesome! Thanks a ton, Red.

It's awesome to be back.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Application for Colt Winston   Application for Colt Winston Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 am

Nice to see you back ^^
Back to top Go down
Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Application for Colt Winston   Application for Colt Winston Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Surprised Wb Colt.
Back to top Go down
J0K3R

PostSubject: Re: Application for Colt Winston   Application for Colt Winston Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:54 am

Welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Colt Winston   Application for Colt Winston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Colt Winston
Page 1 of 1