Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crnky

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:30 pm

In-Game Name: cranky?/crnky//
Server you wish to join: (TJ, Nitmod, HNS): until I get my ET working, none, but after that Nitmod Frag would do.
Previous clans(if any): FL, before that quite a few, but FL somehow lingers in my mind.
Have you been in FL before? If so please specify when: I lost interest in ET a while ago, I think it's been 6months now?
Highest position in a clan(if any): General of the Army
Longest time spent in one clan(if any): 5 months, though I'm not sure. Sad
Why did you leave your last clan(if any): I left FL when the new forums came to be, along with some new members which weren't really my type of people.
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): engineer, I do dirty things with the wrench!
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Engineer/Covert Ops
Favourite Weapon: Mp40/K43
Your reason for wishing to join clan: I want to be the very best, like no one ever was! To join them is my goal, to train with them is my caaaauseeee!
What benefits can you bring to the clan: Against all expectations after reading the above, maturity and order, alongside the necessary fun Smile
Which admin(if any) directed you here: I think it was Bam who sent me the forum link.

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) A player is walljumping on fueldump on N!tmod Frag Server
Warn him, and go after him/her and kill him for my own satisfaction, and kick if he/she doesn't stop.

2) Two players are rifle-nading each other on Trickjump
Ask politely to knock it off, if they carry on, contact a TJ admin.

3) An admin has just kicked a player for 'being a noob'
Ask for an explanation, maybe something happened before that which I don't know of. In the meantime inform the highest admin in charge via xfire or forums of what is going on.

Application 2872120222_8df80008db_o

Oh by the way, for the time being, I can't seem to get my ET working properly, I'm looking to fix it, but no progress so far.
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Accepted

WELCOME BACK CRANK! affraid cheers jocolor flower

Back to top Go down
BamBam

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:55 am

whats wrong with it crnk bam can fix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crnky

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 am

If I start it up, it crashes, fucking up my resolution big time. If I restart it, I lag horribly Sad
It also doesn't save a config. Sad
Back to top Go down
Flame

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:54 am

crnky wrote:
If I start it up, it crashes, fucking up my resolution big time. If I restart it, I lag horribly Sad
It also doesn't save a config. Sad

Make a autoexec.cfg file and put it into your etmain using these commands:

seta r_fullscreen "0"
seta r_customaspect "1"
seta r_customheight "HEIGHT LOWER THAN SCREEN RESO"
seta r_customwidth "WIDTH LOWER THAN SCREEN RESO"
seta r_mode "-1"

This will enable a WINDOWED ET set to whatever pixels you choose, so you could have it 1280 by 800 or something.

If you want to play fullscreen, change r_fullscreen to 1, then set the height/width to your screen reso.

If this all doesn't work, save it as a normal cfg, like cranky.cfg then when et loads, open the console and /exec cranky - it should change all the settings. What "Lag" are you getting? if you're playing on a server, does it lag when moving? Need more explanations

If all this fails, you could try forcing these cvars on startup using a shortcut target command line and typing them in as

"E:\Games\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set r_fullscreen 0 +set r_customaspect 1 +set r_customheight 800 +set r_custom width 1280 +set r_mode -1

This should work also.
Back to top Go down
BamBam

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:00 pm

u could do what lewis said or just uninstall and instal this http://etui.kashu.fr/ its a quick install has some maps etc.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:08 pm

BamBam wrote:
u could do what lewis said or just uninstall and instal this http://etui.kashu.fr/ its a quick install has some maps etc.

ah, remember having this - couldn't find, thx
Back to top Go down
crnky

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:51 pm

I'll try that, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1