Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?

Go down 
+11
Dark-Angel
Meak
crnky
MrPuff951
Pluto
Luna xD
Lsbd
derkson
Flame
Panda
N12
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
N12

Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 pm

(I hope you read this red, it is directed at you mainly, appreciate the long post btw! When I say this, people will be mentioned, don't get offended at all.)

Money - Yes, as LSBD said, money I GUESS can be an issue. Especially if you don't have a job, nor do your family support your video game desires (mine being kinda like this...they support me a way) But when he said "Yes let me pull 20 bucks out of my behind." I read what he said, and I thought. Ok...so LSBD plays loads of xbox (so I heard and so he has been more then willing to announce to everyone that he does play, LSBD you know this is true, I had you on xbox about a year ago) He could easily sell a couple of games to get to that 20 buck amount, and don't give me that bullshit about gamestop or other stores "ripping you off" 15 bucks for halo reach ( I just sold it today) Is a damn good deal :/ If you disagree with this...try ebay...my pal puff sells loads of shit on there all the time, OR EVEN AMAZON. But, maybe you have a really good excuse on why money is rough, it is understandable...I am just saying, try to think of ways to maybe get the money :/. (I will probably get flamed, but THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE MEANl, if you take it that way. You got issues.))) Referring to FL mainly PAYING for the servers was what I meant at first, but now that I have done some research, MrPuff, Me, and Panda, all thought about starting the server with our own cash, we were mainly looking to FL for guidance on what to do and just give the clan a little..."more".

To Save FL? - When I say dieing...I don't mean that it is DIEING in the way it has no players, but FL...I just can't see it returning to the way it was when it had NQ and the infamous (at least what I consider infamous) scrim server that was owned by an old member, nameless, about 3 or so years ago. Sure, like you said, red, it has only been up for about 2 weeks...and has done pretty well..maybe I or others have not given it time, but I just don't want us to rely on Hide N Seek as our main server we are known for. I LOVE THE SERVER WITH A PASSION, but man...like..really? I just really love this clan, I do. Sure, it is true, I won't lie...I have never payed or donated anything to FL due to my lack of ONLINE money issues, which I guess it makes sense why it is hard for people to come up with that cash.

Funds - I looked on gameservers.com and FFSservers (may be wrong name) for prices and such. I learned that say...a 12 slot server would cost 15 dollars a month. If anyone would like to fill me more IN DEPTH of how servers work, please feel free to post on here, or look at my contact info on my first post to discuss this with me, I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Community - As for the community...I guess we won't know till we actually play the game. I have looked on xfire.com, and COD 4 has about...70 - 80,000 consistent players...that doesn't count other IMing gaming programs such as steam, ventrilo...e.t.c. I have looked, and I haven't seen anything about Ranked COD 4 servers, mainly just Ranked battlefield bad company 2 are the most popular (feel free to correct please)

Configuration - It is true, I know nothing about hosting a server honestly or how code and stuff works. I thought about maybe doing tests with dedicated servers just to learn Rcon stuff and whatever. I know nothing...please feel me in TO LEARN...

Commitment - Not sure honestly, people seem to be against the idea so far...I am guessing because the game costs 20 bucks. Eh

Back at Home - It is true, it is not really meant for the ET community, but more for the COD 4 lovers and mainly the FL clan. I thought it would help us increase the clans size and such.

LSBD I only used you as an example to prove a point, it wasn't meant to offend you at all bro. Please don't be upset with me, but feel free to flame me on xfire or something, but not here. I was not trying to lower the size of your penis in anyway, SO DON'T TAKE IT THAT WAY.

Red, thank YOU for the large post.

I hope everyone reads and responds to what I say in a positive way Smile

Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 pm

^TL:DR

LSBD is poor and has to play xbox games
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 pm

N12 wrote:
(I hope you read this red, it is directed at you mainly, appreciate the long post btw! When I say this, people will be mentioned, don't get offended at all.)

Money - Yes, as LSBD said, money I GUESS can be an issue. Especially if you don't have a job, nor do your family support your video game desires (mine being kinda like this...they support me a way) But when he said "Yes let me pull 20 bucks out of my behind." I read what he said, and I thought. Ok...so LSBD plays loads of xbox (so I heard and so he has been more then willing to announce to everyone that he does play, LSBD you know this is true, I had you on xbox about a year ago) He could easily sell a couple of games to get to that 20 buck amount, and don't give me that bullshit about gamestop or other stores "ripping you off" 15 bucks for halo reach ( I just sold it today) Is a damn good deal :/ If you disagree with this...try ebay...my pal puff sells loads of shit on there all the time, OR EVEN AMAZON. But, maybe you have a really good excuse on why money is rough, it is understandable...I am just saying, try to think of ways to maybe get the money :/. (I will probably get flamed, but THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE MEANl, if you take it that way. You got issues.))) Referring to FL mainly PAYING for the servers was what I meant at first, but now that I have done some research, MrPuff, Me, and Panda, all thought about starting the server with our own cash, we were mainly looking to FL for guidance on what to do and just give the clan a little..."more".

To Save FL? - When I say dieing...I don't mean that it is DIEING in the way it has no players, but FL...I just can't see it returning to the way it was when it had NQ and the infamous (at least what I consider infamous) scrim server that was owned by an old member, nameless, about 3 or so years ago. Sure, like you said, red, it has only been up for about 2 weeks...and has done pretty well..maybe I or others have not given it time, but I just don't want us to rely on Hide N Seek as our main server we are known for. I LOVE THE SERVER WITH A PASSION, but man...like..really? I just really love this clan, I do. Sure, it is true, I won't lie...I have never payed or donated anything to FL due to my lack of ONLINE money issues, which I guess it makes sense why it is hard for people to come up with that cash.

Funds - I looked on gameservers.com and FFSservers (may be wrong name) for prices and such. I learned that say...a 12 slot server would cost 15 dollars a month. If anyone would like to fill me more IN DEPTH of how servers work, please feel free to post on here, or look at my contact info on my first post to discuss this with me, I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Community - As for the community...I guess we won't know till we actually play the game. I have looked on xfire.com, and COD 4 has about...70 - 80,000 consistent players...that doesn't count other IMing gaming programs such as steam, ventrilo...e.t.c. I have looked, and I haven't seen anything about Ranked COD 4 servers, mainly just Ranked battlefield bad company 2 are the most popular (feel free to correct please)

Configuration - It is true, I know nothing about hosting a server honestly or how code and stuff works. I thought about maybe doing tests with dedicated servers just to learn Rcon stuff and whatever. I know nothing...please feel me in TO LEARN...

Commitment - Not sure honestly, people seem to be against the idea so far...I am guessing because the game costs 20 bucks. Eh

Back at Home - It is true, it is not really meant for the ET community, but more for the COD 4 lovers and mainly the FL clan. I thought it would help us increase the clans size and such.

LSBD I only used you as an example to prove a point, it wasn't meant to offend you at all bro. Please don't be upset with me, but feel free to flame me on xfire or something, but not here. I was not trying to lower the size of your penis in anyway, SO DON'T TAKE IT THAT WAY.

Red, thank YOU for the large post.

I hope everyone reads and responds to what I say in a positive way Smile

Ok thanks for responding with another large post lol Cool

We will have to see what others think of the idea and talk numbers in the near future, in the mean time N12 do I have your xfire? I can teach you the basics of how servers work.
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Flame wrote:
^TL:DR

LSBD is poor and has to play xbox games
Console games are more expensive.
kthx.
Oh and n12, You're a nigger.
And you shouldn't expect me to be mad at you.
Back to top Go down
-=|FL|=-y@h00|AA

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 am

Me, BD, N12, Panda, MrPuff, Cranky, and a few others are down to make this work, and all of us either have made orders to buy the game or have already bought it, but yeah. It seems like an alright game, pretty good graphics, currently in the top 3 played games according to xFire with about 70,000 players on it each day (compared to the 3,000 on ET) and yeah, the price does go up and down on it, too. I think it goes around 15 bucks on Steam as of now, and yeah, there's going to be several Steam sales and it's also 20 bucks on Amazon if anyone's interested, and we can really make this happen.

FL is doing really well, and I wouldn't mind continuing on both games, but I don't think people like to frag on ET anymore unless it's serious scrimmers (which explains why our top two servers are TJ and HnS). People just prefer to go on ET just to mess around and just to be with the other FL people. Maybe we can move over nitmod to COD4, which would work well, and yeah, me, N12, and others will make magic happen. We will fund it ourselves, too, but yeah, we're mostly out here to get more people to join us if they're interested. Let's spread the love across the internet Smile?
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:58 am

-=|FL|=-y@h00|AA wrote:
Me, BD, N12, Panda, MrPuff, Cranky, and a few others are down to make this work, and all of us either have made orders to buy the game or have already bought it, but yeah. It seems like an alright game, pretty good graphics, currently in the top 3 played games according to xFire with about 70,000 players on it each day (compared to the 3,000 on ET) and yeah, the price does go up and down on it, too. I think it goes around 15 bucks on Steam as of now, and yeah, there's going to be several Steam sales and it's also 20 bucks on Amazon if anyone's interested, and we can really make this happen.

FL is doing really well, and I wouldn't mind continuing on both games, but I don't think people like to frag on ET anymore unless it's serious scrimmers (which explains why our top two servers are TJ and HnS). People just prefer to go on ET just to mess around and just to be with the other FL people. Maybe we can move over nitmod to COD4, which would work well, and yeah, me, N12, and others will make magic happen. We will fund it ourselves, too, but yeah, we're mostly out here to get more people to join us if they're interested. Let's spread the love across the internet Smile?
OMG H00'S FIRST POST
Back to top Go down
F1r3St0rm

F1r3St0rm

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:11 am

At COD4 and WAW There are so many hackers. that's why they are so popular
Back to top Go down
leighton9999

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 am

Lsbd wrote:
Flame wrote:
minecraft is the way forward
+9000

+9001
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2