Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?

Go down 
+11
Dark-Angel
Meak
crnky
MrPuff951
Pluto
Luna xD
Lsbd
derkson
Flame
Panda
N12
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
N12

Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Empty
PostSubject: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Hello hello, it is me...N12..... LOL

Anyway, I just wanted to post this thread...because I want FL to get...!

*epic drums*

A FRICKEN 1337 COD 4 SURVUR LOL

Seriously, why not have a call of duty 4 server?? Or atleast get a group of players together to play. From my experiences with people...they say "OMG NUUU COD IS STOOPID ROFL" Well sure...call of duty can be..."stoopid" when you don't have teammates to play with/good server, and my guess is you played call of duty on a console...such as an xbox or ps3..completely different from a PC my young grasshopparz.

You can buy call of duty 4 via a program called "Steam" for 30 bucks, this is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD you won't get a retail copy of the game this way.

Or

You can go to amazon.com and buy the game for 20 - 25 bucks free shipping and all that crap for the game of the year edition.

Here are some links

Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/ (Make an account and install the program....if you need help contact me)

Amazon!`` - http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001CC8UBG/ref=sr_1_4_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1308682046&sr=8-4&condition=new

So yeh...lets try to make this work guys...I bet FL could get a server for this and it be completely SEXYAMAZINGFUNTIEMSBBQ ROFL

<3

If you need to contact me

Steam - NextGenJon

Xfire - Deathbladewarrior55

Note: Call of duty 4 fights for the most played game on xfire quite often with over a consistent 70,000 - 80,000 players....just saying...this game has a TON of people!

The game is also really easy to run on a PC, my friend MrPuff ran it on his "hunk of sheet" very well!

Back to top Go down
Panda

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 pm

I agree with N12. I think FL is kind of dying in its effort to return to GLORY, and we should try expanding to revive it. lol. On et we have to many random mediocre servers, like HNS (no offense). It's cool, but as far as getting a clan back on it's feet, it won't get us anywhere. I think we need to focus our efforts on one server then expand. I think we could have the opportunity to do that on COD4. After all, It is the 2nd most played game on xfire, which means, lots of potential members, owners, and yes...plenty of noobs. lol. But I think it's worth a try. If it was considered i'd be willing to pay $5-10 monthly as we test the waters.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm

inb4 FL buys a server and adds custom shit like in ET
then wonders why no one joins LOL
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm

more or less we dont know of the mods on cod, so the first servers we make wont be like nitmod or trikjump, (or HnS), just the basic game
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Let me just pull 20+ bucks out of my ass...
Its a good idea, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Luna xD
Management

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 pm

You can get MW2 free from alterIWnet just follow instuctions.And yes i have and it works.
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Why Call of Duty though? I know it's a popular franchise, but I personally think it sucks...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
N12

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Why call of duty? Because, I loved call of duty 4 back in about...2009ish when I first got my xbox 360. Sadly too this day...only about like what? a 1000 people play on xbox? So when I saw on xfire the large amounts of people who still play...it just made me...smile Smile
Back to top Go down
MrPuff951

PostSubject: COD 4 ALL THE WAY   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 pm

I also agree with n12 i mean FL has been dying for a while and this could bring FL back, also COD 4 is so much fun to play and we could get our own server and everything, i mean what do we got to lose, not only do we want this but we need this, sure some people might not like Cod series but those that do we can play, and we can just spread out between FL ET Wolfenstein and COD 4, its a great way to expand, and another way to just have fun with all of our friends.
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 am

Luna xD wrote:
You can get MW2 free from alterIWnet just follow instuctions.And yes i have and it works.
Cod 4 isnt mw2.
Back to top Go down
crnky

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:30 am

Let's look into the possibilities first.
In the past I've only really played 3v3's and some 5v5's on Promod, and the only public servers I've seen were also Promod.
To me it looks like the most popular kind of server, and I'd definetely try it if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Meak

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 am

Just to verify, I didn't mean COD sucks, i loved it bigtime.

I just said I think battlefield is nicer, but that's just my opinion :p

Its a nice idea but tbh I would stick to ET for now because atm the ET servers aren't populated yet and if there's going to be a Cod server than the clan (the way I see it) get's devided. wich will get less people on servers.

So my opinion is : nice idea but maybe wait a littlebit?
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:10 am

COD 4 Online is funny but personally i'd rather play on ET. COD 4 is a good game but i think we have to bring more members on FL first of doing this. Anyway there is another great online game: F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate. It is great and there are many differents weapons and skills. Personally i got bored playing COD 4. Try to play F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate online. Isn't popular like COD 4 but on it you don't have to do ever the same things and weapons are better Smile.
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:18 am

Isn't CoD 4 Modern Warfare? From what I've heard, either that or MW2 is like a hackfare more than anything. I think possibly looking into BFBC2 would be better, yeah it's not AS popular as CoD has been lately, but I think it'd be better... Just an opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
MrPuff951

PostSubject: peoples computers   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 am

Although you guys may want F.E.A.R, MW2, BFBC2, you have to take into consideration not everyone has a beast computer. Some people have a peice of sheet computer like me and i can only run so many games, as for the ones you all mentioned i cant, and COD 4 happened to be one of the games that i could run. So with that being said take the "peice of sheet computer" people into consideration lol.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:56 am

For now we are a Wolfenstein ET clan ^^
Back to top Go down
N12

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 am

I own battlefield bad company 2 for PC. I owned MW2 for xbox. I never played F.E.A.R but I have heard of the "free to download" game. Honestly, I started loving BC2 and MW2. I grew to hate them over time. Why? Bad company 2 is too REAL for me...I guess :/ I don't know the maps were too big, and the lack of a good squad completely ruins the game, you can't carry a team on bad company 2 (if you care to prove me wrong, why don't you post some gameplay? HAHAHA yeh and a horrible xfire video doesn't count, download fraps.) Modern Warfare 2 is...not call of duty 4 modern warfare..if you don't know what I am talking about it won't make sense, it got RAPED by hackers and what you call a "prestige lobby" or some other name. As for fear...why? why would you suggest fear? If I wanted fear, I would have downloaded it man. I WANT TO PLAY COD 4 not FEAR.

I don't know. I guess it is not that I am tired of ET, I just thought maybe the clan could just open up a little.

I guess not
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 pm

cod4, WaW, have both become massivly hacked with aimbots wallhacks and magical flying superpeople. mw2 was always hacked with the lobbys and shit, bo is a pos and MW3 is goign to have to prove to me its worthy of me playin it, other than that... cod4 is still the best cause i can carry a team no matter wat on xbox Smile
Back to top Go down
Meak

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:08 pm

N12 wrote:

I don't know. I guess it is not that I am tired of ET, I just thought maybe the clan could just open up a little.

I guess not

Well I just think that if you open it up with about 20 people that it'll collapse, but again, that's just my opinion.

If you find a number of people that wanne do it I'd say go for it.
Back to top Go down
N12

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm

You do have a point meak, I guess it would just be smart to start my own server and such.

I just thought it would be a good idea. I would prefer if FL didn't die.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm

minecraft is the way forward
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Flame wrote:
minecraft is the way forward
+9000
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:40 am

N12, try to make a poll to see how peoples agree with you and how peoples don't agree. If a good number of peoples agree you can open the server. Don't have any sense open a server if noone play on it. Anyway if you open the server i'll play on it Very Happy . Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 am

Ok interesting idea N12 but there are a number of issues to focus on here, the most obvious one being money

Money - On BD's point, we'll have to wait a bit, because I'm currently shitting out excrement and not money. If somebody believes in this idea and get sufficient people to go with it, then contact the management to consider a donation. As far as the saying 'what have you got to lose', well, buying a server is an investment, and investments are always risky, especially exploring an area we are not all that familiar with, configuration wise. My donation link I posted on forums goes into a server-company account, so the money can be quickly invested into a COD4 server.

To Save FL? - A lot of you say FL has been dieing for a while, erm, well, its been up for roughly 2 weeks, its already been revived and we grew literally overnight, we've got 75% of the old members back and we are growing every single day. I think most can say it grew much faster than originally expected.

Funds - Back on the dollar subject we're gonna need more specific figures on how much this is actually going to cost. Those who want this should do some extra research into it.

Configuration - We've all played COD games, whether its MW2, 4, WAW, 2, whatever it is, we must have played one of them at one point. I took a massive liking to MW2 on the PS3 which I played for several months, however, this is on a console. Many of you may have played the game on PC, but have you actually ever looked into what makes a COD server? There is so much consideration when it comes to making a server, after years of experience leaders can still struggle from time to time even with ET servers. So what's the deal with it, how do you set it up, what's the codes, how does it work? And like puff said, some of us may not even be able to play it.

Community - What's the online community like? I'm sure I heard somewhere that one of the COD versions (may have been WAW or MW2) had switched to ranked servers, and the publishers had taken over the server community. Which means Infinity Ward or whatever it is now runs the servers ,making it impossible for the online community to do such a thing.

Commitment - Who's actually willing to support this idea? Who has the game version in possession right now, who can switch on the game and play on the potential server. Especially with a game slightly out of comfort zone, its gonna take a vast amount of members' commitment to get this going at all.

Back at Home - So what would it mean for the ET community exactly?

Yeah so once we discuss all these issues in-depth, its not as easy to just grab a server and get going as most might think. Although I think it's a descent idea, meh, my opinion, can't see it working - but hey, I'm willing to try too if there's enough people.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 pm

^TL:DR

Basically, cod sucks nigger dicks - get minecraft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?   Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of duty 4? Maybe FL can Branch off?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next