Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nexus's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus

Nexus

Nexus's application Empty
PostSubject: Nexus's application   Nexus's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 pm

In-Game Name: Nexus
Server you wish to join: (TJ, Nitmod, HNS): Nitmod
Previous clans(if any): LW AS and UH
Highest position in a clan(if any):recruiter/admin in LW, AS recruiter/admin, UH Coleader/admin/recruiter
Longest time spent in one clan(if any): LW 2 yrs AS 1 yr UH around 1yr
Why did you leave your last clan(if any):LW broke Up, AS broke up and didnt support ET anymore, UH broke up
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): usually anything that is need but i like engineer
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): prolly engineer
Favourite Weapon: thompson and Mp40
Your reason for wishing to join clan: seems like a great group of gamers and i was intrested once b4 but my recruiter didnt let me kno anything (i do not remember his or her name)
What benefits can you bring to the clan:Teamwork, cooperation, activity as much as possible, friendly, enforcing and leading by example on rules
Which admin(if any) directed you here: Bam

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) A player is walljumping on fueldump on N!tmod Frag Server
Last i seen when i was on b4 was u were allowed so id let it go

2) Two players are rifle-nading each other on Trickjump
if i didnt see them and they werent bothering me id prolly let it go unless told otherwise

3) An admin has just kicked a player for 'being a noob'
report to up the CoC and if it was a legit kick or just admin abuse as it is called
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Nexus's application   Nexus's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Accepted

You will get level 11, which is Trial Admin level. You will sit a trial admin period for 2 weeks, after this, if no problems you will be auto-promoted to level 12.

Congrats, welcome to Frontline! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexus

Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Nexus's application   Nexus's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Sweet Ty!!! now wat tags do i need to use?
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: Nexus's application   Nexus's application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 pm

red tags, just like the server name.
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Nexus

Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Nexus's application   Nexus's application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:47 pm

i have removed my tags please dont hate or anything all it is i have been in and led many clans and seen them fall because too many ppl too quickly or not enuf but i cant take so many ppl at once i am srry i have no hard feelings to anyone in this clan i love ur servers but i just cant be part of this. i will however play on servers when i can
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Nexus's application   Nexus's application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 pm

OK BYE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus's application   Nexus's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nexus's application
Page 1 of 1