Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming

Go down 
+4
Mynusi
Flame
redtalent
rero2
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rero2

rero2

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Empty
PostSubject: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 pm

I saw these pictures from my friends profile and I thought its not nice that members can kill and kill witout getting any punish. i was told killing is not allowed or spamming and i obey rules, but these dudes doesnt. Here are the pictures:

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Wet-2012

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Wet-2013

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Wet-2015

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Wet-2016

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Wet-2017

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Wet-2018

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Wet-2019

So its not nice to see other members killing if its not allowed.
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:19 am

Thanks for the report Chris.

Mynusi and Darkling you have both recieved official warnings for standard rulebreak.

As for the splat spamming, mynusi will need to report this for further action to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 pm

LOOLOLOLolOLOLol
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Flame wrote:
LOOLOLOLolOLOLol

Neutral Suspect Rolling Eyes Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 am

... o.O i'm gonna quit with et soo...
Back to top Go down
Darkling

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:12 am

lol and where are the pics of derk killing??
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Mynusi wrote:
... o.O i'm gonna quit with et soo...

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAAA

Darkling wrote:
lol and where are the pics of derk killing??

welcome to et

where the new admins get fucked and the old admins get fucked in the arse
Back to top Go down
Darkling

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 pm

lol Flame
Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:55 am

flame zoek ne fuckin leve gvd! ik haat fl and flame stomme snul denk ni dat k stop omda gj zo f* dom doet hoerzn!
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 am

Mynusi wrote:
flame zoek ne fuckin leve gvd! ik haat fl and flame stomme snul denk ni dat k stop omda gj zo f* dom doet hoerzn!
translated:
Look flame ne fuckin live GVD! I hate stupid flame and fl Squib n i think that stopping Omda gj k so f * stupid does hoerzn!

source: google transulate lol! lol!
all i understood was scratch you hate flame and fl confused
Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 am

wtf xd Wa ne vertaling
Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:39 am

and i don't hate flame lol i hate pplz that doing f* stupid to meh (like flame)
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Mynusi wrote:

WOAH GURL, SLOW DOWN.
why reply with that random shit so i can't read what you say... are you some sort of faggot or something, can't handle the flame? KEKEKEKEKEKE

Mynusi wrote:
and i don't hate flame lol i hate pplz that doing f* stupid to meh (like flame)

DON'T HATE ME? FFFFFUUUUUUUU- my job is to get everyone to hate me, thats how i roll
i'm "stupid" to people who type like you do, all this "pplz" and "meh" bollocks, fucking pussy shit you know?

just remember i hate everyone, just some people i hate less
Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Lol flame wou ge iets zegge jnge.. ik versta geen sht vn wa ge zegt gvd. doe ni kinderachtig -_-
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Mynusi wrote:
Lol flame wou ge iets zegge jnge.. ik versta geen sht vn wa ge zegt gvd. doe ni kinderachtig -_-

..? at least type so i can reply
Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:00 pm

ok? o.O
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 pm

is that what it means? or you too silly to understand what i asked from you?
Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:13 pm

I understand you.. maybe not, problems with that? -_- (en ja ik versta je o.O)
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 pm

thats what happes in worldwide forums Arrow
but Mynusi has a head start because she can speak english and dutch Exclamation Wink
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Mynusi wrote:
I understand you.. maybe not, problems with that? -_- (en ja ik versta je o.O)

ok let me break it down for you

PLEASE...SPEAK...ENGLISH...SO...I...CAN...REPLY...TOO...YOU...OTHERWISE...I...WILL...CONTINUE...TO...BELIEVE...BELGIUM...PEOPLE...ARE...FAGGOTS...

Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 am

idc what you think about me -_-
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 am

so if you don't care, why do you feel the need to type like rero? (a language i can't understand)

obviously you care enough for the fact you want to say stuff to me but don't want a reply (even though you're still getting them)

think i shall give this one a go:

Bir od YOU lal fahişə DIE İSTİYORUM pis kokulu donuz FARMER EDILIR. SİZİN MAN məlum QURANIN HEÇ VAXT İNSAN EDILIR. YOU ME yapamýyorum ÜST BELÇİKA donuz və üz-üzə vurulmuşdur layiq

come at me bro
Back to top Go down
Mynusi

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:20 am

wtf turkish? o.O
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 am

Mynusi wrote:
wtf turkish? o.O

no man
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 am

Quote :
Bir od YOU lal fahişə DIE İSTİYORUM pis kokulu donuz FARMER EDILIR. SİZİN MAN məlum QURANIN HEÇ VAXT İNSAN EDILIR. YOU ME yapamýyorum ÜST BELÇİKA donuz və üz-üzə vurulmuşdur layiq

All I can say is.. That is one of the best things I have ever seen for trolling in another language.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing in a tj server and splat spamming   Killing in a tj server and splat spamming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing in a tj server and splat spamming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next