Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL: Banned from my own server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redtalent
Management

LOL: Banned from my own server Empty
PostSubject: LOL: Banned from my own server   LOL: Banned from my own server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:38 am

LOL: Banned from my own server C7uba

As you may or may not know the TJ server was hacked the other day. And some random guy started banning some FL members (including me), causing me to be banned from my own server which I found quite hilarious tbh. Anyway, due to this, the hacker kindly highlighted a major security breach/gap in the system, and with help from Luna and Derkson we were able to cover this security gap. We are now officially more secure than Sony! So, yeah, thanks to the hacker for kindly outlining this. Dunno who the guy was/don't recognise his name, but he's banned nonetheless, in fact, I'd bet he's reading this message RIGHT NOW! Yes, you! YOU DID IT! Very Happy. Thanks to Derk for unbanning everyone and undoing all the so-called damage this guy inflicted, and thanks to Luna for pointing me towards some useful security features.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: LOL: Banned from my own server   LOL: Banned from my own server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

whos your host, if you don't say ycn, you deserve to be hacked every day for the remaining time you have this server
Back to top Go down
Luna xD
Management

PostSubject: Re: LOL: Banned from my own server   LOL: Banned from my own server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Lmao its YCN
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: LOL: Banned from my own server   LOL: Banned from my own server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 am

OMG Shocked
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: LOL: Banned from my own server   LOL: Banned from my own server Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:16 am

should patch that shit, it's prob as wide open as flames sisters legs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL: Banned from my own server   LOL: Banned from my own server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL: Banned from my own server
Page 1 of 1