Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doublejump and save / load

Go down 
+5
DiVo
Flame
Lsbd
redtalent
Belze
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Belze

Doublejump and save / load Empty
PostSubject: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Is it possible to get doublejump off from tj? It's harder to tj and it won't grow your skills.
Every good tjer says dj ruins tj and we won't get good players to tj (I think) : D
Umm, is it possible to get / save and / load commands too? Let's forget !throw and !launch : D

~Belze

Last edited by Belze on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos and changed title)
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Doublejump will not be turned off. The whole idea of the TJ server is that it has doublejump on, its unique, you can mess around with it and it helps beginners. The old TJ DJ server we had last summer was identical to this one, and it did very well, it always had players and quite a lot of them. Give it a few weeks and it will attract more and more players when they realise it is back up.

I will look into the /save and /load features, I assumed they were only on 2.60b, but I've seen some 2.55 servers with them. Do you have any knowledge of how to set them up?
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 pm

redtalent wrote:
Doublejump will not be turned off. The whole idea of the TJ server is that it has doublejump on, its unique, you can mess around with it and it helps beginners. The old TJ DJ server we had last summer was identical to this one, and it did very well, it always had players and quite a lot of them. Give it a few weeks and it will attract more and more players when they realise it is back up.

I will look into the /save and /load features, I assumed they were only on 2.60b, but I've seen some 2.55 servers with them. Do you have any knowledge of how to set them up?
I've only seen /save /load on tjmod.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:38 am

Hello guys, I am new here but I will share my knowledge with you all!

First of all, doublejump should be removed! Aswell as removing the FRAG mod on which you Trickjump! This is outrageous, who would ever do such a stupid thing as to jump on a FRAG based mod! Hahahaha!
Secondly, save&load can only be enabled with .6b LUA scripts via the ETPRO mod, or with TJmod.
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah the thing is with TJMod and ETpro is no shrubbot, and that means you have to use the wonderful ETAdmin Mod, which is by far the easiest-to-use and simplest modification ET has ever seen /sarcasm. If we were to have TJMod or w/e, it would literally be a no holds barred server, anything goes, no rules, no nothing. So, its not going to change unfortunately. As stated, this server was very popular last year.
Back to top Go down
DiVo

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am

Dj should stay, its fun, and I'm tired of every other server only has single jump
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm

redtalent wrote:
Yeah the thing is with TJMod and ETpro is no shrubbot, and that means you have to use the wonderful ETAdmin Mod, which is by far the easiest-to-use and simplest modification ET has ever seen /sarcasm. If we were to have TJMod or w/e, it would literally be a no holds barred server, anything goes, no rules, no nothing. So, its not going to change unfortunately. As stated, this server was very popular last year.

The reason it has no shrubbot is because you can pretty much do everything with server side commands.

You can install ET Admin Mod, which covers levels/basic admin system etc etc..

You can still have basic rules - but whatever, your server. Just won't see many decent jumpers lol
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Lewis wrote:
redtalent wrote:

The reason it has no shrubbot is because you can pretty much do everything with server side commands.

You can still have basic rules - but whatever, your server. Just won't see many decent jumpers lol
I assume you weren't there when the old tj server was there.
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Guys, some of us are noobs, and can't tj worth a shit, and we need tj. There are others out there with the same issue, but still want to go to a server and jump around. Sooo, double jump is going to stay, it also sets us apart from others Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Lsbd wrote:
Lewis wrote:
redtalent wrote:

I assume you weren't there when the old tj server was there.

You assume wrong.
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm

so, i... the great derkson.. god of panzer, pwnz0rer of n00bs, tj owner/leader/member/senior admin/ and everythign inbetween.. is only a "decent" player of the tjness?
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 pm

derkson wrote:
so, i... the great derkson.. god of panzer, pwnz0rer of n00bs, tj owner/leader/member/senior admin/ and everythign inbetween.. is only a "decent" player of the tjness?

Wouldn't go that far...
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Anyway, there is a script used on some TJ servers (Not TJMOD servers) that let you save and load positions. I saw this with my brother on a normal TJ server with Jaymod. But i don't know if it is public and can be downloaded.
Back to top Go down
F1r3St0rm

F1r3St0rm

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm

I think ETPro + LUA + ETAdmin mod (Kmod is the equivalent only for etpro. It's lvl admin system was written in LUA) = TJ Single jump server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doublejump and save / load   Doublejump and save / load Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doublejump and save / load
Page 1 of 1