Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new voice packs

Go down 
+2
Dark-Angel
rero2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rero2

rero2

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 am

i think we should add some new voice packs... i found some good voice packs will add bit of fun in the server

heres some links to see

link 1 (it has alot of sound packs Very Happy):http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/files/Wolfenstein_Enemy_Territory/Mods/Sounds;2664

link 2(this link shows the update of new maps skins and voice packs): http://www.gamershell.com/news_13824.html

edit ^^ you will have to downlad it

thanks for reading Very Happy

Last edited by rero2 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:55 am

this is how you make a voice pack into a server cheers
Taken from modding section at www.enemy-territory.com << helpfull link Smile

"alright, you start off with the scripts/wm_allies_chat.voice and wm_axis_chat.voice files in the pak0.pk3.

Add a new command for your custom sound, I.E.
kittycat
{
sound/ kittycat.wav "Cat, I'm a Kitty Cat"
}

Top line is what it's name will be, for the example above, I would use "vsay kittycat" in the console and this sound will go off. "sound/kittycat.wav" is where the sound is located. (As a side note, make sure the wav files are mono, not stereo.) Within the quote at the end is what you want to be displayed when this sound is played, for the example above, "Cat, I'm a Kitty Cat". Note that you can have seperate sounds for Axis and Allies, but for my sound pack, it's the same silly sounds for both.

Next, you edit the ui/wm_quickmessage.menu and wm_quickmessageAlt.menu

Add a new menu in there for your custom sounds:
QM_MENU_START( "wm_quickmessage" )

QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "S. Statements", close wm_quickmessage; open wm_quickstatements, "s", 0 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "R. Requests", close wm_quickmessage; open wm_quickrequests, "r", 1 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "C. Commands", close wm_quickmessage; open wm_quickcommand, "c", 2 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "T. Talk", close wm_quickmessage; open wm_quickmisc, "t", 3 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "G. Global", close wm_quickmessage; open wm_quickglobal, "g", 4 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "F. Function", exec "wm_sayPlayerClass"; close wm_quickmessage, "f", 5 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "O. Objectives", close wm_quickmessage; open wm_quickobjectives, "o", 6 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "U. Custom", close wm_quickmessage; open wm_quickcustom, "u", 7 )
QM_MENU_END

I added the menu "Custom", which will open when you press the letter U.

On top of that, you have to add the same (but with numbers) to the wm_quickmessageAlt. Note the difference:
QM_MENU_START( "wm_quickmessageAlt" )

QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "1. Statements", close wm_quickmessageAlt; open wm_quickstatements_alt, "1", 0 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "2. Requests", close wm_quickmessageAlt; open wm_quickrequests_alt, "2", 1 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "3. Commands", close wm_quickmessageAlt; open wm_quickcommand_alt, "3", 2 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "4. Talk", close wm_quickmessageAlt; open wm_quickmisc_alt, "4", 3 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "5. Global", close wm_quickmessageAlt; open wm_quickglobal_alt, "5", 4 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "6. Function", exec "wm_sayPlayerClass"; close wm_quickmessageAlt,"6", 5 )
QM_MENU_ITEM_TEAM( "7. Objectives", close wm_quickmessageAlt; open wm_quickobjectives_alt, "7", 6 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "8. Custom", close wm_quickmessageAlt; open wm_quickcustom_alt, "8", 7 )

QM_MENU_END

Now, to add a custom sound, you need to open up your new menu, again, cutting and pasting from my own sound pack:
(Note this is wm_quickmessage)QM_MENU_START( "wm_quickcustom" )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "T. TNT", exec "VoiceChat tnt"; close wm_quickcustom, "t", 0 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "K. Kitty Cat", exec "VoiceChat kittycat"; close wm_quickcustom, "k", 1 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "S. Shook Me", exec "VoiceChat shook"; close wm_quickcustom, "s", 2 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "L. Lightning Bolt", exec "VoiceChat lightning"; close wm_quickcustom, "l", 3 )
QM_MENU_END

And again, you need to change the wm_quickmessageAlt.menu as well.

QM_MENU_START( "wm_quickcustom_alt" )

QM_MENU_ITEM( "1. TNT", exec "VoiceChat tnt"; close wm_quickcustom_alt, "1", 0 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "2. Kitty Cat", exec "VoiceChat kittycat"; close wm_quickcustom_alt, "2", 1 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "3. Shook Me", exec "VoiceChat shook"; close wm_quickcustom_alt, "3", 2 )
QM_MENU_ITEM( "4. Lightning Bolt", exec "VoiceChat lightning"; close wm_quickcustom_alt, "4", 3 )

QM_MENU_END

Make sure you take note of the sublter differenced, like the _alt added on each of the menu names. Those matter, as do the tinier details.

Hope that explains it.
"
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 am

We had a nice sound pack. And i updated another sound pack some months ago. I don't know if it will be helpful but i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 pm

agree with the voice packs and it would be cool to have it
i was checking other servers and the voice packs are good and if we get agre i might create one theme for the clan Very Happy

so people put down if you agree or not:joker:
Back to top Go down
Flame

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 pm

i think you should fuck off

assuming you mean trickjump, how much less of a trickjump server do you want it? people already consier HNS more of a tj server than tj, cause tj is fucking stupid on jaymod, everyone knows this
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Flame wrote:

assuming you mean trickjump, how much less of a trickjump server do you want it? people already consier? HNS more of a tj server than tj, cause tj is fucking stupid on jaymod, everyone knows this

ok? stay in you and your people in HnS server and tj and WH ur self xD

am talking about tj server and i see people play tj every day and this was said for tj not HnS.. stop being such a nosy Neutral shut up silent and you dont have to comment on every topic study .
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:25 am

Amen. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Luna xD
Management

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 am

# Freedom of Speech, Press, Religion and Petition

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Back to top Go down
Flame

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm

rero2 wrote:
Flame wrote:

assuming you mean trickjump, how much less of a trickjump server do you want it? people already consier? HNS more of a tj server than tj, cause tj is fucking stupid on jaymod, everyone knows this

am talking about tj server and i see people play tj every day and this was said for tj not HnS.. stop being such a nosy Neutral shut up silent and you dont have to comment on every topic study .

i probably have more say in anything you bring up, and i'm not even in the clan lol

i comment on every topic because i can, don't like it, don't make topics for me to comment on Smile

i said in my post "assuming this is for trickjump", so why reply with "am talking about tj server and i see people play tj every day and this was said for tj not HnS" i just stated that it was about trickjump, thanks for backing up my already solid reply

and btw, do you use google translator to convert everything you type or something? fucking dirty sentense structures
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:17 pm

Flame wrote:
rero2 wrote:
Flame wrote:

i probably have more say in anything you bring up, and i'm not even in the clan lol

i comment on every topic because i can, don't like it, don't make topics for me to comment on Smile

i said in my post "assuming this is for trickjump", so why reply with "am talking about tj server and i see people play tj every day and this was said for tj not HnS" i just stated that it was about trickjump, thanks for backing up my already solid reply

and btw, do you use google translator to convert everything you type or something? fucking dirty sentense structures

quick comment.... assuming that your not from the 'clan' and you bum the form alot I started to think and tell that you are some sad person scratch quick thing your 19 I guess never saw someone 19 are you some kind geek:suspect:
you waste your time on the fourm and all i see from you most the time sence i joined the fourm was 'Trouble and Arguments'

its you kinda making this clan look bad :S, I dont use google transulate nerd :/

last thing am not gonna answer anymore of your comments and stay away from my topics thanks Smile your not even from the clan awkward guy.

Last edited by rero2 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

rero2 wrote:

quick comment.... assuming that your not from the 'clan' and you bum the form alot I started to think and tell that you are some sad person scratch quick thing your 19 I guess never saw someone 19 are yousome kind geek:suspect:
you waste your time on the fourm and all i see from you most the time sence i join the form was 'Trouble and Arguments'

its your kinda making this clan look bad :S, I dont use google transulate nerd :/

last thing am not gonna answer anymore of your comments and stay away from my topics thanks Smile your not even from the clan awkward guy.

what?

are you seriously english? or some immagrent scum whos moved to england from like poland or something?
im not apart of this clan, why does me coming here to post make me sad? surely you're sad too replying to a troll such as myself?
im 19 yet i've never seen a 19 year old, according to you? (looks at myself, NOPE NEVER SEEN ONE)
i'm hardly wasting "my time", i come on for 5 minutes, spam a load of crap and then leave, hardly a waste of time man
the clan makes itself look bad recruiting dumb retards like you, and maybe you should use google translator, i might be able to understand you better

you'll reply to this, and all my future posts, so no point saying you won't and yeah, i'm not from the clan (but been around ALOT longer than you) so can keep using this if you want, but really.... it's having no effect.

fucking poland wanker
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Flame wrote:
rero2 wrote:

quick comment.... assuming that your not from the 'clan' and you bum the form alot I started to think and tell that you are some sad person scratch quick thing your 19 I guess never saw someone 19 are you some kind geek:suspect:
you waste your time on the fourm and all i see from you most the time sence i joined the form was 'Trouble and Arguments'

its you! kinda making this clan look bad :S, I dont use google transulate nerd :/

what?

are you seriously english? or some immagrent scum whos moved to england from like poland or something?
im not apart of this clan, why does me coming here to post make me sad? surely you're sad too replying to a troll such as myself?
im 19 yet i've never seen a 19 year old, according to you? (looks at myself, NOPE NEVER SEEN ONE)
i'm hardly wasting "my time", i come on for 5 minutes, spam a load of crap and then leave, hardly a waste of time man
the clan makes itself look bad recruiting dumb retards like you, and maybe you should use google translator, i might be able to understand you better

you'll reply to this, and all my future posts, so no point saying you won't and yeah, i'm not from the clan (but been around ALOT longer than you) so can keep using this if you want, but really.... it's having no effect.

fucking poland wanker

am not polish thanks... your the geek right now my brother is 19and he doesnt even think about forms scratch orplay this type of games :S yep and hes from from englan he works and studys Very Happy i knowlots of people that are19 and like him and they wont even bother to enter the a game form so i guess your the odd one out albino
Back to top Go down
Flame

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:08 pm

so just because you know a few 19 year olds who don't play games, makes me a "geek"?
isn't "geek" stereotypically used against smart people? thanks for calling me smart i guess
i do what i enjoy, not what everyone else thinks is 'right' to do
i've done my school/college, got a diploma in electrical engineering, get at me bro
being the odd one out is good, i'm not a sheep, i will not follow suit, i will not be your/anyone elses puppet

thought you said you wasn't replying? fucking idiot polak scum
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Flame wrote:
so just because you know a few 19 year olds who don't play games, makes me a "geek"?
isn't "geek" stereotypically used against smart people? thanks for calling me smart i guess
i've done my school/college, got a diploma in electrical engineering, get at me bro
being the odd one out is good, i'm not a sheep, i will not follow suit, i will not be your/anyone elses puppet

ok thats good stay that way and we would be abit of m8s

Quote :
you killed it jew Neutral.
Back to top Go down
derkson

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm

FREE COUNTRY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
Back to top Go down
Flame

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 am

rero2 wrote:
Flame wrote:

Quote :

again, quoting without making any sense, why even bother?

where are you from btw, please change your location as your english is pretty fucking horrible/disgrace to our language
Back to top Go down
Adrian

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:59 am

Flame Smile Allow the kid Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 am

lol, Derkson.

new voice packs  Noob-rambo This don't have any sense.
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Flame wrote:
rero2 wrote:
Flame wrote:

Quote :

again, quoting without making any sense, why even bother?

where are you from btw, please change your location as your english is pretty fucking horrible/disgrace to our language

I can type and i can type good, but i dont want to type good to someone like you coz you desrve ''fuck all''.

i dont care if you judge or not but i dont care about you or what you say

and did you know that in one year time ''china'' will be the number one speaking english contry? so i migh change my contry there,

you said am polish, if i am i wont be humiliting my self by trying to speak english ill just swear at you in polish =D, and you will know nothing like some people did

so STFU and go away you annoying child and end this convo and eat your self some nice beans on toast Very Happy , bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new voice packs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new voice packs    new voice packs  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new voice packs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sideline Forums :: Off-Topic Discussion & Other Bullshit-
Jump to: