Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itachi

TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help) Empty
PostSubject: TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)   TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 pm

So far in tj sever noobs have been killing people,panzering,gernades,gernade launcher,pushing
Im tired of the panzering thats why i want you guys to take out panzer!>Sad well for every gun no ammo that's it all you gotta do and why do you have to keep clicking on adnerline why dont u make sprint like the sprint from hns cuz you be honest hns is a tj sever than fl tj sever and hns isnt a tj sever:/ im just saying this could help tj sver a bit more oh and the pushing well eh pushing is pushing

8===================================DItach!
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)   TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 pm

do u have SS of whos doing it, if so we can do something. otherwise when were not in server its almost impossible to manage such things, I myself have school (infact im inclass right now making this post).. otherwise u can try and get some admin on server via xfire.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)   TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

itachi wrote:
8===================================DItach!

TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY GUYS, HE GIVES THE IMPRESSION HE WANTS TO BE SPOKEN TOO SERIOUSLY
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)   TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 pm

so flame when am i headin to jail for AA?Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)   TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 am

Unlukely TJ have this problem :/
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)   TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:57 am

As far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong) jaymod doesn't support LUA files etc. so it is almost impossible to reduce gun ammo etc. to 0, as well as make adrenaline permanent. Some maps require guns anyway such as the end of chocojump when you can go into those rooms and complete certain challenges. On the rulebreak overall, I advise you obtain admins' xfire usernames and give them a buzz whenever things start getting lawless on the TJ server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)   TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TJ sever needs some help!(im not gonna help)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mainstream :: General Discussion-
Jump to: