Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(

Go down 
+5
Lsbd
McUber
redtalent
Flame
rero2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rero2

rero2

reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Empty
PostSubject: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Edit: there was stuff said before all of this dont think i started the convo and if you think that your mad, because i wont make a topic for shit! i dont want to waste my time on this thing!

Rolling Eyes ok i think pcs can speak silent , after all at the end their clan members and if their not sorted Evil or Very Mad

reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( 2rr9guv

reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( 11t6g5w

reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( 20tjc04

reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( 4vpwrm

as u can see or say,''i have been abused'' Basketball

i wish this gets solved and my way is ban or kick out of the clan because these people are dissrespectfull! unownerd dont deasrve to be in the clan
i wonder what happens when no higher admin is in Question Sleep
i am seriously mad its either me or them :/

there is som missing parts because people sarted talking and it was wiped out and this is the last part and before it my mouth was shut and never spoke and then the shock came when their clan members :O
they were changing their names and heres some

lol.pl and motherfuckerjones
lopata and lopata:D:D:D:D
frank

Last edited by rero2 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm

holy fuck man, learn to crop your shit fucking hell

The first screenshot, you're calling them a "taliban twat" therefore you deserve everything you thrown, thrown back at you. If you don't like getting burnt, then don't play with fire.

As for the swearing and shit, it's allowed man. This clan has a freedom of speech section on their forums, fucking retard.

Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Flame wrote:

The first screenshot, you're calling them a "taliban twat" therefore you deserve everything you thrown, thrown back at you. If you don't like getting burnt, then don't play with fire.

As for the swearing and shit, it's allowed man. This clan has a freedom of speech section on their forums, fucking retard.

+ why do you think they are clan members? I don't see any tags etc. in the screenshots

'Excessive unneccesary flaming' appears to be the only rule broken here, and even if I was to punish those you report, I would have to mirror the exact same punishment towards you because you took part in the arguments as well. The screenshots show very petty comments on both sides, quite pathetic really, not worth the monitor they were ss on.
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 am

Also -1 for using internet explorer... srsly, what the fuck bro?
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

McUber wrote:
Also -1 for using internet explorer... srsly, what the fuck bro?
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 am

one of the trollers was a member, (raz) but ye
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:50 am

for the first 'taliban' he said i killed ur grandfather and my grandfather was killed in afganistan in the british army
and there was lots of racist stuff said from them and the taliban was at the end were he mentiond it him self...
h44 was there a player from our clan and hee knows their member coz it happend the part he got his name to normal and it was -=|FL|=-raz
and someone else saw it all and he comes the server often called itachi:D ask them and u will see!

2 internet explorer rock!! afro lol! king
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 am

Flame wrote:

serioulsy clan is free swearing.... yes but not with people dumb boy i be u wont like it if it happens to you rite now gettin abusedand racist from people and thee is people....2ndly their from the damn clan and acting all bitchy and .... RACIST kids
read my other reply and u will see why i called taliban^^
Back to top Go down
Darkling

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 am

Chris you did it your self so if i ban them i'll have to ban you aswel.
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 am

Yeah still very petty on both sides, no need to get that wound up about something that is written on an online game, and what was said was just pathetic really. Wouldn't really expect that from members.
Back to top Go down
Darkling

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:31 am

redtalent wrote:
Yeah still very petty on both sides, no need to get that wound up about something that is written on an online game, and what was said was just pathetic really. Wouldn't really expect that from members.

yep thats true you don't expect those things from a member.
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 am

wel darkling thiis is this is dissrespectfull... if you want to ban me go aheadbut the right thing is its not my fault :/
like i said on that time the past 10min they were abusing and sayin crap i never said nothing but just couldnt stop it so i had ago at them two and i though they will be banned and the shock came and thei clan members
well after i found out they were clan members they didnt even say sorry and kept playing :/
and mmy final thing is if they stay in the clan am off pale pale
and its their fault todo that :/

they say treat the person who treats u bad good,,,,, but when they cross the line kill the fucker Wink
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 am

Darkling wrote:
Chris you did it your self so if i ban them i'll have to ban you aswel.
well think of itthis way
.... did i change my name? no
.... did i start swearing and saying crap? no
.... did i move my lvl zero and acting like new to this server and there is people and at the end am a memeber? i guess no
but they did all of that ^^
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 pm

rero2 wrote:

serioulsy clan is free swearing.... yes but not with people dumb boy i be u wont like it if it happens to you rite now gettin abusedand racist from people and thee is people....2ndly their from the damn clan and acting all bitchy and .... RACIST kids

LMAO, obviously dno who i am then
practically everyone on every server i play on hates me, amount of shit they say to me on a daily basis would make your head explode - what do i do? i fucking say shit back man, why don't you grow a pair and stop beind a little bitch
it's only racist if you let it, people who call me the crumpet eating tea drinking faggot, i just lol and fire some stereotypical bullshit right back at them.

i personally couldn't give a flying fuck why you called him "taliban" if you can't handle the internet, then fuck off mate

and for the record, internet explorer is FUCKING NIGGER SHIT (hope thats not too racist for you)

you also play .55, so you deserved to be abused untill death

also, someone edit his pics into links or smth, shits fucking annoying having to read 15 screen widths of text
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Flame wrote:
rero2 wrote:

practically everyone on every server i play on hates me, amount of shit they say to me on a daily basis would make your head explode - what do i do? i fucking say shit back man, why don't you grow a pair and stop beind a little bitch
it's only racist if you let it, people who call me the crumpet eating tea drinking faggot, i just lol and fire some stereotypical bullshit right back at them.

i personally couldn't give a flying fuck why you called him "taliban" if you can't handle the internet, then fuck off mate

and for the record, internet explorer is FUCKING NIGGER SHIT (hope thats not too racist for you)

also, someone edit his pics into links or smth, shits fucking annoying having to read 15 screen widths of text

lmao, nuff said then? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 am

Flame wrote:
rero2 wrote:

as i said he mentiond the taliban him self and yoou didnt read what i said before so re-check it ^^
and internet explorer rocks! Very Happy
well all my time playing in this game no shit happend like this before... if people abuse u and u like it thats you opinion well i dont take it that way when it crosses the line i dont care who its... the annoying part is they ''are clan members'' but change their names why not keep their names and swear.. i guess they know what they do is wrong! :/

and let me guess i dont think none of them spoke about ur family and crap :/ if they call me what u said ill just laugh but not swearing at people in me family and some of them are dead Neutral
am in the game to change my mood when am off and cba using ps3 not here to fight nd say shit.. so i wont be fuckin off m8 their sad people am not andall am doing is report them and u take your way

onne more thing read what happend in the previos comments to know and ill say it again they started swearing from i started playing and some of it got deleted and thats what i had left
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 pm

right, seeing as you're dumb as fuck.. i'm going to break this fucker down

"as i said he mentiond the taliban him self and yoou didnt read what i said before so re-check it ^^"

tell me if i'm wrong here, but the first screen shot, the first thing said - you saying "coz ur a taliban twat", how can i read anything before this when there is nothing to read. from the screenshots you've posted, it looks like you're the one starting it.

"and internet explorer rocks!"

not even going to bother, you're diluded as fuck so fuck you

"well all my time playing in this game no shit happend like this before... if people abuse u and u like it thats you opinion well i dont take it that way when it crosses the line i dont care who its...the annoying part is they ''are clan members'' but change their names why not keep their names and swear.. i guess they know what they do is wrong! :/"

you can't have been playing very long if this is the first time you've encountered some bad manored people. i don't like getting "abused" it's something that you'll always be faced with, you just act a man and shrug it off without giving a single fuck. i agree with you with the renaming bit, they're obviously cowardly fucks that say stuff without meaning, yet whatever they say affects you so much, you have to come cry about it.

"and let me guess i dont think none of them spoke about ur family and crap :/ if they call me what u said ill just laugh but not swearing at people in me family and some of them are dead"
why try and make out like you're something different? we all have dead family members, it's part of the life cycle. i could cry about it, but i don't. i know people die so whats the point getting all shitty about it. people will target this because they think it's a weak spot, in your case it is. to me i know that anything they say is bullshit so why should i let it affect me?

"am in the game to change my mood when am off and cba using ps3 not here to fight nd say shit.. so i wont be fuckin off m8 their sad people am not andall am doing is report them and u take your way"

i've tried the reporting shit, it gets nowhere. you have to make a impact yourself like we did. the rest i can't understand anything so will leave it at that

"onne more thing read what happend in the previos comments to know and ill say it again they started swearing from i started playing and some of it got deleted and thats what i had left"

blah blah, all i see here is i'm a huge faggot.

Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 pm

ok just quick answers
read what i said i didnt start the fuckin convo and i siiid there was crap said and it got deleted u care ok u dont close the topic and go asleep
ok i have been playin for 1year and somthing
am not a faggot u dont know if i am
third my grandad was everything! i swea if i see himm in afront of my fase ill kill him dead Neutral
u might not care about memebers of ur family well am not heartless like u so what if its a weak point no one here by me could ever mention it in afront of my face or behind me
am not the faggot in this point its them who thing their hard by swearing inafrot of a screen ..
if your bothered solving this problame do.. if you dont go away thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:18 pm

How could something be done if you provide basically no evidence except your own misconstrued screenshots? Also, did you learn English in a back alley? Did they not teach you punctuation? Your posts are harder to read than picturing Flame as Susan Coffey by squinting at his Facebook pictures. You're not supposed to string on a sentence for a whole paragraph, it makes you look "dumb" yourself. Also, I suggest reading the dictionary a myriad of times, or at least stop being fat and hitting/missing letters in words. It makes you look "dumb". Not to mention your grammar. Your English is just all around horrible and a pain to read. I think a 5 year old African child would type better English than you.

All in all, you just seem like an over sensitive wimp. If they were being racist, why did you provoke them? Why not just report them right away? Are you that "dumb" to fall into their trolling? Of course we all care about our family. We just don't go all meathead on people when they call us names. We know how to deal with confrontation. I'm guessing you missed that lesson in kindergarten? "Critical thinking and problem solving"
You were providing a reaction, so they kept trolling you. Although you may not have started it, you surely joined in and dished the same amount of insults and life threats back at them.

rero2 wrote:

It's pretty self-evident from the title that you wish to portray this. Also, the misuse of emotes makes my penis very hard.

rero2 wrote:
i wish this gets solved and my way is ban or kick out of the clan because these people are dissrespectfull!

Most clans or any establishment give at most severe warnings on their first offense of disrespect. A ban from the clan for someone being sensitive and provoking is too drastic. In my time, a stern talking to never failed me! What a Face

(Note the proper usage of a emoticon)

rero2 wrote:

That's when it's your job to be the bigger man in the server and not talk shit back. You're a clan member, you're supposed to set an example and be mature about situations, not overreact and act childish. Take screenshots, get as much information as you can and the admins will deal with it. But no, you didn't do that. You dug yourself in a hole with them and we're /i 8 and drowning your ass in it.

rero2 wrote:
read what i said i didnt start the fuckin convo and i siiid there was crap said and it got deleted u care ok u dont close the topic and go asleep

How about you elaborate on what exactly went down before it got deleted instead of posting a one sided story? That sounds logical to me.

rero2 wrote:

You seem pretty faggy to me.

rero2 wrote:
third my grandad was everything! i swea if i see himm in afront of my fase ill kill him dead Neutral

Why would you kill your grandad if he was everything to you?

rero2 wrote:
u might not care about memebers of ur family well am not heartless like u so what if its a weak point no one here by me could ever mention it in afront of my face or behind me

We're just not mindless meatheads who fall prey to words.

rero2 wrote:
am not the faggot in this point its them who thing their hard by swearing inafrot of a screen ..

So they're hard for swearing in front of a screen, but what does that make you if you're threatening to beat them up in real life in front of a screen?
Back to top Go down
chaos!!

chaos!!

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Yeah seriously.. its just a game. play for crist sacks. Dont watch the chat. Now if ur getting abused like horribly to were i cant play ok.. but still there was no reason for all of this
Back to top Go down
rero2

rero2

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Quote :
All in all, you just seem like an over sensitive wimp. If they were being racist, why did you provoke them? Why not just report them right away? Are you that "dumb" to fall into their trolling? Of course we all care about our family. We just don't go all meathead on people when they call us names. We know how to deal with confrontation. I'm guessing you missed that lesson in kindergarten? "Critical thinking and problem solving"
You were providing a reaction, so they kept trolling you. Although you may not have started it, you surely joined in and dished the same amount of insults and life threats back at them.

well i have reported and as you see, and trust me i didnt i never swore at thim or anything they started the shit talk and I DID NOTHING JUST SMILED Smile

Quote :
rero2 wrote:

It's pretty self-evident from the title that you wish to portray this. Also, the misuse of emotes makes my penis very hard.

seriously? =O

Quote :
rero2 wrote:

That's when it's your job to be the bigger man in the server and not talk shit back. You're a clan member, you're supposed to set an example and be mature about situations, not overreact and act childish. Take screenshots, get as much information as you can and the admins will deal with it. But no, you didn't do that. You dug yourself in a hole with them and we're /i 8 and drowning your ass in it.

well everthing when they were swearing it was'nt screened, i spoke back when it crossed the line Neutral , and why are you having a try on me go and speak to the ones who made the trouble ask them why did they do this shit, do it and ask them.

Quote :
rero2 wrote:

How about you elaborate on what exactly went down before it got deleted instead of posting a one sided story? That sounds logical to me.

i didnt put a one side line story i but both and i said they were swearing and abusing, and atleast why the hell is the name change for?, why swear from the start i joined the server to change my mood?, why are they abusing?what for?.

Quote :
rero2 wrote:

You seem pretty faggy to me.

as you see there was a 'enter button pressed so thats not conected together

Quote :
rero2 wrote:
third my grandad was everything! i swear if i see himm in afront of my fase ill kill him dead Neutral

Why would you kill your grandad if he was everything to you?

not my grandad the one who spoke about him

Quote :
rero2 wrote:
am not the faggot in this point its them who think their hard by swearing inafrot of a screen ..

So they're hard for swearing in front of a screen, but what does that make you if you're threatening to beat them up in real life in front of a screen?
well '' if i see them in real life i will'' dont act smart by changing things upsaide down and
an i will beat them up Neutral,

Quote :
Yeah seriously.. its just a game. play for crist sacks. Dont watch the chat. Now if ur getting abused like horribly to were i cant play ok.. but still there was no reason for all of this
seriously i stoped playin because of what they said, itach!> was in the server that time and he knows what happend and the way they were abusing, and yeah whats the point of the swearing and crap.

just one more thing: only tj admins can answer this, it happend in the tj server, so if you play in the tj server or an admin answer and try to solve the problame, people from HnS or nd stay out of this its not your problame! so get your nosy ass out off this study, we are trying to solve the problame not find who wins the problame and make shit out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(   reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reprting users being racist dumb etc.... this should be solved oor ill be mad >:( :(
Page 1 of 1