Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know you want me <3

Go down 
+3
redtalent
Flame
mofo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mofo

I know you want me <3 Empty
PostSubject: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 am

In-Game Name: mofo
Server you wish to join: (TJ, ETPub, HNS): ALL ! if possible Smile
Previous clans(if any): exC, qp, smalec-gejming, SoF, IDQP and many more
Have you been in FL before? If so please specify when: no i havent
Highest position in a clan(if any): leader
Longest time spent in one clan(if any): 2 years
Why did you leave your last clan(if any): mostly all of them were closed by leaders
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Medic
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Medic
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Your reason for wishing to join clan: for fun Very Happy
What benefits can you bring to the clan: i play thi game for about 5 years so i have some knowledge
Which admin(if any) directed you here: none

1) An admin is using !launch, !throw and !revive to complete jumps on the Trickjump server
Well its a TJ server, if he is not doing any harm to anyone, i dont care if he is helping himself to get pass a jump.

2) A player has just been muted for spam, and does /reconnect in order to evade the mute
IF after reconnecting he still spam i mute him again if he reconnects again i warn him with a kick if he does it again he gets kicked

3) An admin has just been called a 'prick', and has decided to !ban the player
I am more of a calm person I dont care if someone calls me a noob, prick or whatever. baning for being called a prick is 2 much, i would tell him that baning was 2 harsh and tell him that next time if he is really annoying him just give the player a mute. Also i would tell a higher admin what happened.

4) A player is revealing the locations of other players in the Hide n Seek server
that would be a kick from me. hide n seek is about hideing and seeking if someone reveals players location he ruins the point of the game.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 am

" I know you want me <3"
Seeing as you didn't specifically pick anyone out, I’ll reply
I don't want you, I never will want you, and the fact that you're probably some huge fucking idiot with the alias "mofo" will automatically make me dislike you

Now to pick apart your shitheap of an application

"In-Game Name: mofo"
OH HE A BADASS MOTHER FUCKER,BEST WATCH OUT GUYS

"Server you wish to join: (TJ, ETPub, HNS): ALL ! if possible"
now I might be wrong here, but "ALL" wasn't a choice - the ! doesn't need a space before it either, that’s minus 2 points already.

"Previous clans(if any): exC, qp, smalec-gejming, SoF, IDQP and many more"
Proceed to list previous shit clans in which none have ever been heard off to try and gain bonus points. I’d mark you down for joining so many shithead clans... I mean come on what the fuck is "smalec-gejming"? is this some terrorist organization or some bollocks?

"Longest time spent in one clan(if any): 2 years"
inb4 your age is 14

"Highest position in a clan(if any): leader
Why did you leave your last clan(if any): mostly all of them were closed by leaders"
IF YOU MAKE HIM LEADER, HE WILL CLOSE YOUR CLANS - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY THE MOTHER FUCKER HIMSELF.

"What benefits can you bring to the clan: I play thi game for about 5 years so I have some knowledge"
Apparently he has play THI game for about 5 years! he has some knowledge but in an application HE CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO MAKE SURE IT'S ALL SPELT RIGHT........ If you were applying to a job, I’m pretty sure they pick up on stuff like this

now I don't give a flying fuck about the 4 questions at the end, all of them can be broken without anything happening to the person breaking them - I have seen this happen and have done it myself. not a single fuck was given that day

that is all fuckers
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Accepted

Pick a server, you will then recieve trial admin level for 2 weeks, after which if no problems you will be auto-promoted to official admin.

Welcome to Frontline!

Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 pm

WHAT THE FUCK
FUCKINGNFSKLGNDFLHNFIHATGLARSGASDFDAS
Back to top Go down
Raz.

Raz.

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Flame wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCKINGNFSKLGNDFLHNFIHATGLARSGASDFDAS

What he said Neutral
Back to top Go down
Darkling

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:41 pm

LOL! flame XD
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Welcome to FL Smile
Back to top Go down
mofo

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:07 am

ohh flame i am not gona argue because you have right to give your own opinion and i think you take this game and this clan 2 serious. remember it is only a game and as i said in my application the reason i want to join is for fun. also it is not a job application, no need for spell checking, capital letters or full stops. i will say it again its only a game, chill out and enjoy it <3
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:30 pm

I WILL NOT ARGUE BUT I WILL LAY DOWN SEVERAL POINTS AND EXPECT NO ARGUEMENT TO COME FROM IT

i don't take this serious at all, it's just general knowledge/basic skills to apply with some sort of intellegence

it's like anything, if you put effort in, you'll set a better example be it applying for some ET clan or some 100k/year job.

as for the other shit you said, i'm chill and i enjoy typing like this, i vent all my frustration into replying to people like you, "chills" me out. as for the non caps/fullstops blah blah, why are you using them now then
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 pm

R3c3nT 94m3 53Rv3R5
thi5 i5 4 1i5t oF the Mo5t reCent g4Me 5erver5 you h4ve p14yed on. the Mo5t reCent 5erver i5 1i5ted Fir5t. right-C1iCk 4 5erver to 4dd it to your F4vorite5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know you want me <3   I know you want me <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know you want me <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sideline Forums :: Recruitment Applications-
Jump to: