Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkling apply

Go down 
+4
chaos!!
Flame
McUber
Darkling
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkling

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 pm

In-Game Name:Darkling
Server you wish to join: (TJ, ETPub, HNS): Tj
Previous clans(if any): Fun
Have you been in FL before? If so please specify when: Yes,Until the server stoped i was owner atm
Highest position in a clan(if any): lvl 7(IDk what it was) and 2months owner of tj server.
Longest time spent in one clan(if any):7months
Why did you leave your last clan(if any):Fun guys suck
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):medic
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):medic
Favourite Weapon:/
Your reason for wishing to join clan:Becouse i like the fl clan and i like tjping
What benefits can you bring to the clan:making sure people don't f*ck whit te server again.
Which admin(if any) directed you here: -=|FL|=-Ras

1) An admin is using !launch, !throw and !revive to complete jumps on the Trickjump server. Inposible make a screen and put it on forum.

2) A player has just been muted for spam, and does /reconnect in order to evade the mute. KIck him

3) An admin has just been called a 'prick', and has decided to !ban the player. Say him That you can't ban someone for saying it 1time If he realy wants do to someting he should mute him

4) A player is revealing the locations of other players in the Hide n Seek server. BAN
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:16 pm

1 & 4 are wrong, you're allowed to use those commands, and mute/kick for ghosting. APPROVED level 12 on TJ.
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Flame

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:31 pm

"Which admin(if any) directed you here: -=|FL|=-Ras"

and you still accepted him!
Back to top Go down
chaos!!

chaos!!

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Hmm i like the apply! nice job!
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Flame wrote:
"Which admin(if any) directed you here: -=|FL|=-Ras"

and you still accepted him!

I'll let you verbally abuse him a little
Back to top Go down
Flame

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:48 pm

ok thanks, darkling, you are a faggot

that is all
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Flame is part of the welcoming committee >.>
Back to top Go down
F1r3St0rm

F1r3St0rm

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:29 am

Flame wrote:
ok thanks, darkling, you are a faggot

that is all

you flame are so cute insulting ppl flame... umadbro?

McUber wrote:
Flame is part of the welcoming committee >.>

He would be the 1st guy posting the welcome message on all apps and talk shit too
Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:19 am

Thx flame?
Back to top Go down
Meak

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:54 am

Nah flame seems to have an erection problem which seems to get him pissed off at all times, so nvm him

Welcome darkling
Back to top Go down
Flame

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 pm

ok i cbf to quote you fuckers so i'll break it down

McUber - "Flame is part of the welcoming committee >.>"
thanks man, i welcome everyone with open arms just for 99% of them people i welcome, have my arms closing right upon them with a fat LMFAO staring them right in the eyes

F1r3St0rm - "you flame are so cute insulting ppl flame... umadbro?"
woah man you have some line shit going on with your text 'bro'. i'm far from mad when typing these replies, i type them merely to entertain myself (AND UBER NOW)

F1r3St0rm - "He would be the 1st guy posting the welcome message on all apps and talk shit too"
well, if you was to recruit/lock threads before i could reply then you wouldn't have this problem, only got yourselves to blame! i'm a bot that will reply to most apps if you don't lock them! muahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaa

Darkling - "Thx flame?"
don't take it personally mate, i hate everyone - you'll learn this if you happen to stay with FL for more than 2 days, just some people i hate less than others

Meak - "Nah flame seems to have an erection problem which seems to get him pissed off at all times, so nvm him
Welcome darkling"
TRY TELLING YOUR MUM THAT LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no but really, even if i had a problem like that, it wouldn't bother me because mine would still be at least 2.5times bigger than yours when fully erect - get at me bro
Back to top Go down
Darkling

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Mate i know you hate everyone lol
Back to top Go down
Flame

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Darkling wrote:
Mate i know you hate everyone lol

=]
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Anyway, welcome Darkling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Instead of getting level twelve trail admin.. We should see who can last the longest with Flame raging at them... Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Flame

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Pluto wrote:
Instead of getting level twelve trail admin.. We should see who can last the longest with Flame raging at them... Just a suggestion

actually said something worth reading for once

i second this motion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkling apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkling apply   Darkling apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkling apply
Page 1 of 1