Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hyp3rion apps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hyper

hyp3rion apps Empty
PostSubject: hyp3rion apps   hyp3rion apps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm

In-Game Name: hyp/hyp3r/hyp3rion
Server you wish to join: (TJ, ETPub, HNS): HNS
Previous clans(if any): GDC/FL/aa/dtr/EA/G!X/Qc/vR/CS/Overheat/dIE/Canadiak/ i think ill stop it there Surprised
Have you been in FL before? If so please specify when: Yes in the HNS server
Highest position in a clan(if any): leader/owner
Longest time spent in one clan(if any): like 2-3 years
Why did you leave your last clan(if any): bored
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): medic/engi
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):engi
Favourite Weapon: smg
Your reason for wishing to join clan:I like the members and i think there is something special about this clan
What benefits can you bring to the clan: alot of stability in HNS server
Which admin(if any) directed you here: LUNATIC!

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) An admin is using !launch, !throw and !revive to complete jumps on the Trickjump server.. i would ask him to stop if he doesnt stop ill post on forum!

2) A player has just been muted for spam, and does /reconnect in order to evade the mute i would warn him to stop spamming if he does it again its kick then ban if necessary

3) An admin has just been called a 'prick', and has decided to !ban the player if i feel that the admin has went to far before he got called a prick then i will ask him to unban and if it was necessary i will let it be

4) A player is revealing the locations of other players in the Hide n Seek server warn then mute if reconnect and needed kick then ban.
Back to top Go down
Luna xD
Management

hyp3rion apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: hyp3rion apps   hyp3rion apps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

hyp3rion apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sideline Forums :: Recruitment Applications-
Jump to: