Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Luffy forum owner here!

Go down 
+3
Flame
redtalent
Scyther
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scyther

Captain Luffy forum owner here! Empty
PostSubject: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 am

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SPAM!!

Hi there, i m new here.

I put forward a golden opportunity towards you people.

I have just started a new forum : http://captainluffy.com/forum/index.php

I will need active members to register at my site.

My forum offers:
1) Free anime and manga downloads.
2) Roleplaying
3) Member interaction through various section.
4) Award, Arcade and Money system (Coming soon)

My forum will also need:
1) Moderators
2) Super Moderators
3) Assistant Admins.
3) Anime and Manga uploaders

So again, visit my site at : http://captainluffy.com/forum/index.php, and register, you may never know, you can be the next Mod.
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:54 am

Scyther wrote:
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SPAM!!

Wrong.
Back to top Go down
Scyther

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am

i wud like some members to visit my forum as well..

Thinking about affiliation with the forum. how to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm

"I will need active members to register at my site."

You've come to the wrong place my friend.

My forum offers:
Awesome, another fucking anime shit community forum that will last a few months if that, you're coming to a forum based on a computer game asking people to join up for this reason, fucking do some research you fucking idiot.

2) Roleplaying
If i wanted to roleplay, i'd go out, get a job, get a gf and ROLEPLAY, I wouldn't come online and pretend to be someones bitch like you fucking faggots do

So you basically summed up what a forum does! WELL FUCKING DONE!

Money system? for what? bet on eachothers roleplaying fake shit like sad fuckers? arcade is the only decent thing you've said and I bet you wouldn't even have the epic arcade games like astroids and pacman

My forum will also need:
1) Moderators
Fuck off.

2) Super Moderators
Fuck off.

3) Assistant Admins.
Fuck off.

LOL SERIOUSLY, WE ARE ET PLAYERS. FUCK OFF.

"So again, visit my site at : http://captainluffy.com/forum/index.php, and register, you may never know, you can be the next Mod."

I have added this link to my blocked sites, I will advise everyone else to do so too.
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Flame wrote:

My forum offers:
Awesome, another fucking anime shit community forum that will last a few months if that, you're coming to a forum based on a computer game asking people to join up for this reason, fucking do some research you fucking idiot.

2) Roleplaying
If i wanted to roleplay, i'd go out, get a job, get a gf and ROLEPLAY, I wouldn't come online and pretend to be someones bitch like you fucking faggots do

Money system? for what? bet on eachothers roleplaying fake shit like sad fuckers? arcade is the only decent thing you've said and I bet you wouldn't even have the epic arcade games like astroids and pacman

My forum will also need:
1) Moderators
Fuck off.

2) Super Moderators
Fuck off.

3) Assistant Admins.
Fuck off.

"So again, visit my site at : http://captainluffy.com/forum/index.php, and register, you may never know, you can be the next Mod."

I have added this link to my blocked sites, I will advise everyone else to do so too.

LMAO!
LOL!
LMAO!
DONE!

LOL GJ!

On your way Scyther!
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 pm

redtalent wrote:
Flame wrote:

My forum offers:

2) Roleplaying

My forum will also need:
1) Moderators
Fuck off.

2) Super Moderators
Fuck off.

3) Assistant Admins.
Fuck off.

LMAO!
LOL!
LMAO!
DONE!

LOL GJ!

On your way Scyther!
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm

it sounds like a less popular and lamer version of gaia online

there's plenty of other places to get quality manga and anime downloads, and gaia online is the best for roleplaying since it's such a diverse and populated community

nice unique idea brah
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:05 am

Wrong section Neutral Try on a forum of a RPG game. Maybe they will become your new staff Smile. Anyway you don't have reasons to insult him, Flame... Try to don't offend people next time and respect theyr ideas.
But i have to say that Flame have a huge sense of humour bounce xD
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Dark-Angel wrote:
Wrong section Neutral Try on a forum of a RPG game. Maybe they will become your new staff Smile. Anyway you don't have reasons to insult him, Flame... Try to don't offend people next time and respect theyr ideas.
But i have to say that Flame have a huge sense of humour bounce xD

what the fuck? hes posting on a completely irrelevant forum, it's like me going to a white man forum to advertise my _WORSHIP_KFC_FORUMS_ i'd get more people joining if i went to a all blacks forum yo
if people don't think, they don't deserve respect and there for should bloody well fuck off

my humour is on a superior level to most, infact it's so superior people see it as an insult and therefore find nothing i say funny, but offensive.
Back to top Go down
J0K3R

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 pm

I want to be a moderator, I won't mess up your forums or add immature pictures. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:42 am

I know Flame. I sayd taht you have an huge sense of humout. But some peoples don't understand and think that you insult ^^.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Dark-Angel wrote:
I know Flame. I sayd taht you have an huge sense of humout. But some peoples don't understand and think that you insult ^^.

i was insulting him though, in a humorous way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Luffy forum owner here!   Captain Luffy forum owner here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Luffy forum owner here!
Page 1 of 1