Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
+9
F1r3St0rm
J0K3R
Flame
Lsbd
McUber
TonT
redtalent
Dark-Angel
Meak
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Meak

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 am

Hey,

I'd like to suggest something for Nitmod.
Can we turn it into NQ?

I don't say Nitmod isen't nice, but I got something for NQ and since i've not seen a single person on Nitmod yet, maybe something to consider?

I know NQ has failed before but there was a time where the NQ server was full olso..
But like with no bots and PB? (still suggesting..) Its a great advantage to attract pubbers on splatterladder, if thats still there idk..
But in the beginning I didn't play on servers with either bots or without PB just for that reason.

Olso when I frag on ET, every time someone walljumps at fueldump or oasis, I tend to get a nevrous breakdown :p

Well just something to think about maybe.

I hope I didn't offend the people who worked to set the server up.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 am

I am neutral Neutral I love NoQuarter and N!tmod. Two greats mods. If turning it on NoQuarter will attract more players, i agree with you. But i think much players will not like an XP reset xD
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 am

N!tmod was buzzin when it first come up, then HNS came up as usual and stole all its players rofl, naa it didn't really tbh, your probably just on at the wrong time, I've seen the server active on a regular basis, we just need to attract a new crowd of players, and TonT is working hard to do this.

No bots = no server, people don't like to play by themselves, and plus easier to do challenges with bots
PB = fail, nuff said.
Gonna have a mass-clan-vote about WJ soon
Back to top Go down
TonT

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Thats what i think but i like Nitmod better, Bots are good for now cause we donĀ“t have so much players yet, and like red said hns is "stealing" players, someone just have to stay active, try to recruit more people and get some friends to play, I would appreciate if you guys could tell your friends about the server and ofcourse about the other FL servers, to get it more popular, thats how the thing works, bots off only when we got enough permanent players.
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I came on here to post something relevant, but then I saw tont's sig.
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Lsbd

Lsbd

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 pm

McUber wrote:
I came on here to post something relevant, but then I saw tont's sig.
Back to top Go down
TonT

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Lol ahaha
Back to top Go down
Meak

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

redtalent wrote:
PB = fail, nuff said.

Well I have to disagree here..
If PB runs correctly on a server, and the server can bare it, it attracts a way more selected crowd..

But than ofc there has to be some activity on the server.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Set up a decent Jaymod/Nitmod/Etpro no customshit server and i'd gladly pub there.

Reason I think you don't get pubbers is all the custom shit. (not sure if you got any on atm, haven't checked - just FL known for fucking stupid sound mods and stuff)

I like to learn on vanilla frag mods, because thats how scrimming is played, not with fucking light sabres and shit yo.

+.55 is dead really.
Back to top Go down
TonT

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Yeah well, that would help if you take custom maps away and just put on the original, goldrush.. oasis.. etc. then you dont have to
download so much crap which could help to get more popular.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:18 pm

I don't mind downloading maps, prefer playing the proper ones yeah.

But competition maps are all pro and such, just CUSTOM SHIT.

Would just add all the scrim maps, basic rotation with xp save or some shit and just leave it like that, then you're practising maps which you scrim on, which then you can sort out scrim teams and such

play regular scrims with members of this frag section vs eachother or vs other people.
Back to top Go down
J0K3R

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Flame wrote:
Set up a decent Jaymod/Nitmod/Etpro no customshit server and i'd gladly pub there.

Reason I think you don't get pubbers is all the custom shit. (not sure if you got any on atm, haven't checked - just FL known for fucking stupid sound mods and stuff)

I like to learn on vanilla frag mods, because thats how scrimming is played, not with fucking light sabres and shit yo.

+.55 is dead really.

+1 I'd play any Jaymod, Etpro, NQ or even Etpub server unless it is not customized. We though should consider a basic Jaymod frag server. Jaymod is nice and attractive, I'd also say Nodownload since many members may not want to be downloading 20 maps and get a error about manually installing them
Back to top Go down
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 am

Anyway -=|FL|=-N!tmod is becoming popular. Today there was a lot of peoples on it. When i play 2 my friends play with me. They love that server and that mod. Noquarter just add weapons like Venom,STG-44,BAR etc. But is nice to have a NQ server on our clan. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Flame

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Dark-Angel wrote:
Anyway -=|FL|=-N!tmod is becoming popular. Today there was a lot of peoples on it. When i play 2 my friends play with me. They love that server and that mod. Noquarter just add weapons like Venom,STG-44,BAR etc. But is nice to have a NQ server on our clan. Neutral

add them weps - enjoy playing with bots, all i'll say
Back to top Go down
F1r3St0rm

F1r3St0rm

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Flame wrote:

+.55 is dead really.

i agree with flame. customizing the server is a lot of BULLSHIT. All players don't like download bullshit from our servers
we can add scrim maps, xp save for 30 days, turn pb ON and update it., turn the friendly fire on
about NQ. NQ died so is difficult find NQ servers now.
about Jaymod(aka Gaymod), This mod is more popular than nitmod because noobs love Double Jumping, Spawn Killing, Airstrike spamming, use hacks or another bullshit, Noobing(Camp objetives, use flamethrower, nade spamming, etc., etc, etc.), feeling like rambo, and blah blah blah.

Last edited by F1r3St0rm on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leighton9999

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Flame wrote:

F1r3St0rm wrote:

i agree with flame. customizing the server is a lot of BULLSHIT. All players don't like download bullshit from our servers

See: Trickjump server. Why are there weapon sound mods if you're not supposed to shoot? Also, why the big heads?

Also, you can patch your server so both versions can connect.
Back to top Go down
ColtWinston

ColtWinston

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Well...

As a vet of the NQ server (Yay, I'm back!) and now member of the Nitmod...

I would vote all up and down an NQ server again, to be honest. NQ is my favorite mod, hands down. Mostly because I can get a Browning and the weapons aren't batpoop crazy. Nitmod is fun, but I LOVE my NQ.

~CW~
Back to top Go down
Flame

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 am

meh, we all have different styles of "fun"

some people like all the custom shit, adds some variation to the game which im all down for (hns is a variation of the game which actually works well/is fun sometimes)

i just enjoy the serious side of games, scrimming/tjing on proper settings, stuff that pushes you to get better rather than just playing it for fun. Never played NQ (had a look, saw fucking ion cannon guns??! or whatever they're called, think it's a venom? so i bounced) i just don't see the point in playing with weapons like that, because scrimming will NEVER have them sort of settings/custom mods etc.

can argue games are meant for fun, but it's more fun if you're good, only way to get good is playing serious/on servers with normal settings. it's like HNS, people spec me and ask "how do you run so fast", im running no faster than anyone else, iv'e just learnt how to strafe properly on a proper server with proper settings. take this to the next level and learn the basic original jumps (oasis/frost/supply) etc etc, link them with basic strafe movements and you'll get faster

all the time you're practicing on a double jump jaymod server, you're never going to learn anything, other than to tap spacebar twice to reach a jump which is suppose to be possible with single jumps

Back to top Go down
derkson

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 pm

not everyone plays a game to be serious, nor is there only 1 way to get good at a server always changingmods, its just how people want to spend their time, in cod4 i rape online against/with my friends, yet i dont go and play in those lobbies with "noscope, or, skilled fags only, bsshitlikethat" i just play online against crappy 3 year olds oh and not everyone scrims or plays HnS they play what they want, and a gun like the venom is made for people to mess around with, example. "doublekill,tripplekill,multikill,ultrakill,mmmmonsterkill,etc." "woo" *endstory* so ye, ima speak ahead and

[someloserwithaname]:coolstorybro
Back to top Go down
Matthew234

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: NQ FTW   Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:36 pm

I personally agree with Colt Winston No Quarter i a fun mod. what ever people say i don't believe No Quarter is dead. The reason why i Play No Quarter is For the SKill level ex: Major of the Army. I also love the kick feature that no other mod has.(Nades,Airstrikers,People.) And No Quarter add realism to ET a German would not start off with a Sten. And a American would not start off with a browning. Add No Quarter adds more custom HUD and more controls.

It adds fun,realism,and more options Who's not happy besides Flame
Back to top Go down
Flame

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 pm

"I personally agree with Colt Winston No Quarter i a fun mod."

Different levels of fun, I, along with many other ET players don't find custom shit fun. When you scrim (Carry on with NQ, you never will) you'll understand.

"what ever people say i don't believe No Quarter is dead."

The people you play with are most likely bots.

"The reason why i Play No Quarter is For the SKill level ex: Major of the Army."

NQ has no skill level, it's a "fun" mod, not a competitive mod. You will never be ranked by skill when playing this mod.

" I also love the kick feature that no other mod has."

Again, no reason for this.

"(Nades,Airstrikers,People.)"

Why include people? Too use to playing with bots that when a person joins you are all happyface?

"And No Quarter add realism to ET"

ET will never be a realistic game, the moment you take a bullet to the head and strafe away without any affect completely nulls any aspect of realism. Pretty sure NQ has that venom lightnin gun or w/e, that sure is realistic!

" a German would not start off with a Sten. And a American would not start off with a browning."

???

"Add No Quarter adds more custom HUD and more controls."

Might as well as a 100mb download to play here to the title of the server "FL 100MB CUSTOMSHIT DOWNLOAD SERVER WITH BOTS" - pretty sure you'll get tons of players joining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1