Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

look im out as well

Go down 
+4
matt
Flame
Lsbd
Nexus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus

Nexus

look im out as well Empty
PostSubject: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm

not all because of flame but because you guys are starting back up and letting ALOT of ppl in its gonna be so unorganized i am out goodbye

i have no hard feelings just common sense
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Lots of people =/= unorganized.
We proved that last time,
Have fun wherever you go.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 pm

OK BYE
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Nexus wrote:
not all because of flame but because you guys are starting back up and letting ALOT of ppl in its gonna be so unorganized i am out goodbye

i have no hard feelings just common sense

Since when is there a lot of people in the clan? Most are just old, good members who want to rejoin. Maybe if you put that pea sized brain to good use you would have concluded that CLANS HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE. Where do you see the disorganization? Or do you just have no faith that the leaders can organize once it gets bigger? Either way, you're disloyal and frankly a bit on the derpy side.

Common sense != Ignorance
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 pm

ANOTHER FAGGOT HAS BEEN WEEDED.

TOTAL NUMBER OF FAGGOTS WEEDED: 2
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Flame wrote:

lol enit 3 cos of light?

and by the way, i'm not going to write another essay-long paragraph on why your reason for leaving is built on utter stupidity, contradiction and... ok I'm rambling again. GL in life w/e, there's clearly another reason here but meh who cares?
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Quote :
pea sized brain

Don't make fun of my brain too D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Good luck Neutral But remember that a big clan can work like a big family. And for now don't there are much members. You had to see a year ago this clan: it was full.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:04 pm

redtalent wrote:
Flame wrote:

lol enit 3 cos of light?

and by the way, i'm not going to write another essay-long paragraph on why your reason for leaving is built on utter stupidity, contradiction and... ok I'm rambling again. GL in life w/e, there's clearly another reason here but meh who cares?

nexus/light = 2?
Back to top Go down
derkson

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

and divo (all levin topics are loked, they left. they were disloyal, we continue on. stronger)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look im out as well   look im out as well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

look im out as well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mainstream :: General Discussion-
Jump to: