Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possibly MIA the next few nights

Go down 
+3
Flame
matt
Pluto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pluto

Pluto

Possibly MIA the next few nights Empty
PostSubject: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Well, it seems we're going to have severe storms and possibly a few tornadoes popping up again in the area.. So I'm going to stay offline, but if I am online, that means it's safe.. for the time being anyway. And I'm also going to be gone from July 10-15 for Church Camp, then a week later for my family reunion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
matt

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:45 pm

>mfw you said you're leaving

Possibly MIA the next few nights KYnvZ
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm

church camp lmfao, the fuck is this shit?

you should be hit by every tornado in the world for even thinking of going to such a fucking stupid thing, church camp.... fucking hell, no wonder this worlds going to shit

Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Possibly MIA the next few nights G65bS
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Simon wrote:
Possibly MIA the next few nights G65bS

Possibly MIA the next few nights Wtf-you-want-nigga
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:01 am

Flame wrote:

Possibly MIA the next few nights Wtf-you-want-nigga

Possibly MIA the next few nights H5Fgp
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:03 am

Possibly MIA the next few nights Miyamoto_Middle_Finger
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 am

Flame wrote:
Possibly MIA the next few nights Miyamoto_Middle_Finger

Possibly MIA the next few nights X1AGG
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 am

Possibly MIA the next few nights Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0JQU51yvViLmdzSFhK1WG4PD4QUPdBmEpxCxR95G7K0owKv6d3g&t=1
Back to top Go down
Lsbd

Lsbd

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:23 am

What is this, I don't even
Back to top Go down
TonT

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 am

Flame wrote:
church camp lmfao, the fuck is this shit?

you should be hit by every tornado in the world for even thinking of going to such a fucking stupid thing, church camp.... fucking hell, no wonder this worlds going to shit

lol kinda agree

But yeah, have fun there. Very Happy

Last edited by TonT on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:53 am

If shes going to church camp, thats her decision, everyones entitled to their own beliefs. No reason to be a dick about it -.-
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 am

McUber wrote:
If shes going to church camp, thats her decision, everyones entitled to their own beliefs. No reason to be a dick about it -.-

hey man, it's my view, not being a dick yo

if i believed in something and someone said that, i would laugh - i have a superior sense of humour that shits upon anyones insults, just showing that you all should get one too!
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 am

I actually kind of lol'd at the fact that you're posting random pictures when I just said I was going to be gone
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Pluto wrote:
I actually kind of lol'd at the fact that you're posting random pictures when I just said I was going to be gone

Possibly MIA the next few nights Tumblr_lcvk74oUJx1qac9c6o1_500
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:32 pm

lol wtf?

kk thanks for letting us know Razz
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:54 am

Possibly MIA the next few nights Th_cup%20of%20shut%20the%20fuck%20up
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

not a nice way to reply to red now is it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly MIA the next few nights   Possibly MIA the next few nights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly MIA the next few nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mainstream :: General Discussion-
Jump to: