Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame

A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day! Empty
PostSubject: A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day!   A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 am

In-Game Name: Lewis.

Server you wish to join: (TJ, Nitmod, HNS): Trickjump!

Previous clans(if any): Yogscast.

Highest position in a clan(if any): Overlord.

Longest time spent in one clan(if any): Many many years.

Why did you leave your last clan(if any): Became too popular, moving onto something else.

Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Engineer!

Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Engineer!

Favourite Weapon: Rifle Nade!

Your reason for wishing to join clan: I have been browsing around various clans within the ET community and fancy a bit of FL!

What benefits can you bring to the clan: I have played this game for ages, I have mastered the fine arts of Trickjumping, using both the elegance of movement and agility to conquer vast gaps within maps! I can jump beyond the normality of which most human beings can only ever dream of!

Which admin(if any) directed you here: None.

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) A player is walljumping on fueldump on N!tmod Frag Server
I would kindly ask him to stop doing this, in failure to listen I will bring out the mighty YOGHAMMEROFDEATH to desimate his family!

2) Two players are rifle-nading each other on Trickjump
Ask them both to stop, in failure to listen I will bring out the mighty YOGHAMMEROFDEATH to desimate his family!

3) An admin has just kicked a player for 'being a noob'
Tell the admin that he shouldn't have done it, in failure to listen I will bring out the mighty YOGHAMMEROFDEATH to desimate his family!
Back to top Go down
McUber
Management
McUber

PostSubject: Re: A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day!   A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:44 am

ACCEPTED

Although, for question 1, walljumping IS allowed for the moment ;D

You will be given a 2 week trial period commencing henceforth, after which pending no ill remarks, you will be promoted to full fledged adminship.

Congrats and welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://flclan.rpg-board.net
Flame

PostSubject: Re: A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day!   A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am

Awesome news!

"Although, for question 1, walljumping IS allowed for the moment ;D"

Awesome news!
Back to top Go down
BamBam

PostSubject: Re: A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day!   A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Lewis wrote:
In-Game Name: Lewis.

Server you wish to join: (TJ, Nitmod, HNS): Trickjump!

Previous clans(if any): Yogscast.

Highest position in a clan(if any): Overlord.

Longest time spent in one clan(if any): Many many years.

Why did you leave your last clan(if any): Became too popular, moving onto something else.

Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Engineer!

Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.): Engineer!

Favourite Weapon: Rifle Nade!

Your reason for wishing to join clan: I have been browsing around various clans within the ET community and fancy a bit of FL!

What benefits can you bring to the clan: I have played this game for ages, I have mastered the fine arts of Trickjumping, using both the elegance of movement and agility to conquer vast gaps within maps! I can jump beyond the normality of which most human beings can only ever dream of!

Which admin(if any) directed you here: None.

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) A player is walljumping on fueldump on N!tmod Frag Server
I would kindly ask him to stop doing this, in failure to listen I will bring out the mighty YOGHAMMEROFDEATH to desimate his family!

2) Two players are rifle-nading each other on Trickjump
Ask them both to stop, in failure to listen I will bring out the mighty YOGHAMMEROFDEATH to desimate his family!

3) An admin has just kicked a player for 'being a noob'
Tell the admin that he shouldn't have done it, in failure to listen I will bring out the mighty YOGHAMMEROFDEATH to desimate his family!

Yo simon and lewis whats up broskis hows them minecrafts
https://www.youtube.com/show?p=M-_uPjfjVzc&tracker=show6
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day!   A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

yeah man, it's going good yo, waiting for the next big patch so we can release a video on it

fukken pistons man, how do they work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day!   A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man of great skill and power! Mighty Lewis is here to save the day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sideline Forums :: Recruitment Applications-
Jump to: