Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wowlightbringers App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wowlightbringer

wowlightbringer

Wowlightbringers App Empty
PostSubject: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:57 am

Application Form:

In-Game Name: Wowlightbringer
Server you wish to join: (TJ, Nitmod, HNS): Nitmod
Previous clans(if any):Lod, US
Highest position in a clan(if any):Co Leader of both
Longest time spent in one clan(if any):2-3 years Lod And Us where run by the same group of people just renamed clan
Why did you leave your last clan(if any): Stoped Playing the game Clan Broke Up
Favourite Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):Field Ops
Most Used Class(Medic, Engineer etc.):Field Ops
Favourite Weapon:Mp40
Your reason for wishing to join clan: Looks like a cool group of people and looking for a fun place to play. the Server Nitmod server is awesome
What benefits can you bring to the clan: Teamwork
Which admin(if any) directed you here: Red

And finally, please explain how you would deal with the following situations:

1) A player is walljumping on fueldump on N!tmod Frag Server
LEt it slide seems your allowed to

2) Two players are rifle-nading each other on Trickjump
I Havent Been on Trick Jump so dont know the rules as long as they where not bothering me i probally would leave them alone

3) An admin has just kicked a player for 'being a noob'

Report the admin to a higher power if i feel like the admin that kicked the "noob" was abusing powers or if it was a legit Kick
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Accepted

Haha brilliant! Your the first person to actually take notice of the rules and realise walljumping is in fact allowed at the moment. You passed the trick question! Usually, since as you have not been in FL before you would have to sit a 2-week trial period before you get in officially, in which you would have admin level 11. However, since as your the very first person to pass the first question, I will make a special exception and shorten your trial period to just 1 week.

I will set you level 11 the next time I see you on N!tmod
You will have this level for 1 week, after, if no problems, you will be auto-promoted to level 12

Congrats, welcome to Frontline
Back to top Go down
wowlightbringer

wowlightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Thanks!
Of course i pay attention to the rules. come on i was after all a leader in a few clans lol i know to always read the rules of any server i go to. its a respect thing.
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Haha, good to know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wowlightbringer

wowlightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 am

I HAve removed my tags. take me off the roster. im not wanted here ive tried to give suggetions and just was completely put down. no one wanted to hear what i was saying so im off.

Happy fragging
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 am

wowlightbringer wrote:
I HAve removed my tags. take me off the roster. im not wanted here ive tried to give suggetions and just was completely put down. no one wanted to hear what i was saying so im off.

Happy fragging

welcome to FL... o wait
Back to top Go down
TonT

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 am

wowlightbringer wrote:

Happy fragging

What.. why???
Of course every suggestion is needed it's just impossible to implement every suggestions, in early stage, when we need more members and pubbers. Just hang on few weeks/months when we get more popular and can vote for new suggestions and stuff..Of course your wanted here every members is important just be patient. Smile
Back to top Go down
redtalent
Management

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 pm

wowlightbringer wrote:

Happy fragging

Hmm, when I first saw you on the server you seemed to be very respectful and with good experience. To be honest I thought you were the next assistant leader. I guess that's what Trial Admin is for eh? To find out who people really are?

Your leaving because your suggestions weren't implemented with the click of a finger, yet - taking a quick glance in the 'Suggestions' board, not one topic was made by you.

And your replies to topics such as 'Sniper server' - you call that a suggestion? Something you simply agree with, well pardon me. No disrespect to J0Ker, because I respect he wants a sniper server and I've discussed my opinion with him: But if your going to cry at your so-called 'suggestions' not happening, well sorr-rrry, I'll just go and spawn some more magic money, and buy the 3rd FL server, and spend another week working on that....

And my point isn't even limited to that one suggestion. You can't expect everytime you speak, for people to be jumping out of their seats rushing to see what you have said. You'll have to wait for a response, just like everyone else. Everyone's opinion is taken into huge consideration. Take the maps for example, I got a few map suggestions off some members, on the same day, 5 maps were added to nitmod and another 5 to TJ.

And I saw the little discussion with Flame too, leaving the clan because of one thing one other guy said ... on an "online forum". Your leaving because of minor disagreements translated through words on a screen, sorry, but if you can't handle that, then your simply not cut out to be an admin. As an admin, your gonna get a whole ton of shit thrown your way, if you can't handle that, then I'm glad you've made the right decision.

Although you probably won't be coming back to read this anyway, but meh, just incase

Good Luck for the future
Back to top Go down
wowlightbringer

wowlightbringer

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Its all good i got my own clan going again. but thanks anyways red nothing against most members just wasnt happy.
Back to top Go down
Pluto

Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am

Wowlightbringers App 89fwelcome-to-the-world-of-tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 pm

redtalent wrote:

And I saw the little discussion with Flame too, leaving the clan because of one thing one other guy said ... on an "online forum". Your leaving because of minor disagreements translated through words on a screen, sorry, but if you can't handle that, then your simply not cut out to be an admin. As an admin, your gonna get a whole ton of shit thrown your way, if you can't handle that, then I'm glad you've made the right decision.

SEE, I A MEERLY A TEST, YOU MUST OVERCOME MY SHEER PRESENCE TO BECOME A ADMIN OF FL! I WEED OUT ALL THE FAGGOTS WHO CAN'T HANDLE SHIT TALK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wowlightbringers App   Wowlightbringers App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wowlightbringers App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sideline Forums :: Recruitment Applications-
Jump to: